Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Easter 08:43 - Apr 1 with 875 viewsSaintNick

What has everybody got planned for Easter

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Easter on 10:41 - Apr 1 with 835 viewsdwayne_dibley

hanging about on a green hill

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Easter on 11:08 - Apr 1 with 823 viewsSaintNick

Easter on 10:41 - Apr 1 by dwayne_dibley

hanging about on a green hill

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Easter on 11:30 - Apr 1 with 813 views1885_SFC

It's Good Friday tomorrow and our thoughts turn to a bloke with long hair who will always be remembered for dying on the end of a cross.

Happy Easter Andy Carroll.

Old School is Cool

Easter on 12:07 - Apr 1 with 789 viewsBLEEDRED

Easter on 11:30 - Apr 1 by 1885_SFC

It's Good Friday tomorrow and our thoughts turn to a bloke with long hair who will always be remembered for dying on the end of a cross.

Happy Easter Andy Carroll.

Very good
Easter on 13:37 - Apr 1 with 746 viewssolent_toffee

Going to Frimley on Saturday to see the in laws, furthest I’d have travelled since last September, which feels a bit weird.
Easter on 14:03 - Apr 1 with 729 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Easter on 13:37 - Apr 1 by solent_toffee

Going to Frimley on Saturday to see the in laws, furthest I’d have travelled since last September, which feels a bit weird.

Checking my car's history, I have driven around 100 miles in 13 months!!!! Amazing really.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Easter on 16:32 - Apr 1 with 668 viewsBerber

Been out off road cycling (11km) lunchtime with a mate, oooerr, a bit tight around the calf muscles now, so take it easy for the rest today. Give bike its annual clean.

Friday, clean up the used teak patio set I bought of eBay, (collected from Marlbrough Wednesday in a hired van). A lovely drive up from the M3 through Lugershall to Marlbrough, in the sunshine. Some happy memories of driving to Trenchard Lines in the last few years of working. Figure out how to repair a couple of the patio chairs that are a bit dodgy.

Saturday. Cut the grass, pick the team for Sunday.

Sunday, watch the match, cook BBQ for wife, son, daughter-in-law and ancient greyhound mid afternoon. Get drunk.

Monday. Start to fix the patio chairs.

It is all very leisurely.
Easter on 23:35 - Apr 1 with 550 viewsericofarabia

Friday - Mrs EoA insists that we have Fish and Chips for Dinner, only problem is I don't eat Fish, so it'll be Steak Pudding and Chips but definitely no bloody gravy thank you very much. No chance of a pea fritter up here either. Also check Football Results at some stage to see how many goals Rochdale beat the Skates by.

Sat - Set alarm in order to wake up in time to watch Big Match Revisited which is featuring Mboro v Southampton from 1979. I don't want to spoil it for you, so look away now if you dont want to know the score, but I think its a 1-0 win to us (fingers crossed ). Have an occasional check on Prem scores, hoping for an Arsenal win v Liverpool for sh!ts and giggles and meltdowns!

Sun - Set alarm again to make sure I've got time to get a beer or 2 down my neck before what will be an excruciating match to watch. Settle for a pig ugly 2-0 win. Later whore my soul out willing Spurs,Villa and Man U to win their matches. Have shower with caustic acid to cleanse my soul.

Mon. - Weather forecast up here going for Snow Showers and freezing cold, so maybe build a snowman or drive to the beach for a bit of skinny dipping. Or maybe just stay in bed for as long as possible.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2021 23:38]
Login to get fewer ads

Easter on 16:44 - Apr 2 with 459 viewsdwayne_dibley

explaining to the wench that the Saints game has been moved to 12.00 on Easter Day. Got a feeling I might need that resurrection trick.

Got a bottle of water, anyone know how to turn it into a nice Chablis?

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024