Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WBA match 13:01 - Apr 6 with 1244 viewsBicester_North

Wonder if Ralph will want to rest any players to prevent injuries for Wembley

I’d prefer it if we go for the win and keep the best players in, so we’re full of confidence. Then again Saints always seem to pick up injuries to key players just before big matches.

He might be tempted to bench the likes of Armstrong and even possibly Ings?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

WBA match on 13:10 - Apr 6 with 1228 viewsgreen

I think he should go with the strongest team he can, build momentum against WBAand win the semi. Monday to Sunday should give plenty of time for rest and then predation.
WBA match on 13:15 - Apr 6 with 1220 viewsDorsetIan

Personally, I think it's more important to try to build a bit of form, so I would start with the same team, but maybe make bring in the subs a bit earlier than Ralph would normally.

We've got an 8 day break before the WBA game and then a 6 day one before the semi-final, so nobody should be being unusually stressed.

And WBA should be a good test. Should be easier to score against them Leicester but, following their Chelsea result, they will really try to attack us like Leicester do. A win would set up us nicely.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

WBA match on 13:24 - Apr 6 with 1208 viewssaint22

Full strength has to be
we need to win and keep the good feeling going into the cup game
WBA match on 13:29 - Apr 6 with 1201 viewsSonicBoom

Plus it's the premier league. If you slack off or take anything for granted you get a slap in the face. Look at Chelsea. Going along brilliantly and then West Brom score 5.

Imagine if we do the same and get beat by, 3,4 or even 5, what would that do to confidence before the semi?
WBA match on 17:46 - Apr 6 with 1092 viewssaint22

We will be lucky to get point anyway
The fat Lee Mason, Simon Hooper is ref and our Friend Kevin on VAR..........................
WBA match on 18:11 - Apr 6 with 1075 views1885_SFC

WBA match on 17:46 - Apr 6 by saint22

We will be lucky to get point anyway
The fat Lee Mason, Simon Hooper is ref and our Friend Kevin on VAR..........................

Well that's at least three disallowed VAR goals ruled out for Saints then... coupled with at least one penalty for WBA... an early red card for Saints... and 8 added minutes of injury time if the Baggies are just one goal behind.

Old School is Cool

WBA match on 18:28 - Apr 6 with 1051 viewssaint22

WBA match on 18:11 - Apr 6 by 1885_SFC

Well that's at least three disallowed VAR goals ruled out for Saints then... coupled with at least one penalty for WBA... an early red card for Saints... and 8 added minutes of injury time if the Baggies are just one goal behind.

I think Hooper is the most inept of them all though its a close run thing
I remember him being atrocious at St Marys against Watford a couple of seasons back disallowing perfectly good goal for offside
WBA match on 21:14 - Apr 6 with 964 viewsSaintNick

I think that Jankewitz will get a run out from the start

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Login to get fewer ads

WBA match on 09:16 - Apr 7 with 818 viewskernow

WBA match on 21:14 - Apr 6 by SaintNick

I think that Jankewitz will get a run out from the start

Hopefully this time it doesn't come to an end before he gets started.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024