Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Only Three Days To Go Before We Find Out The Truth Behind The Rumour ! 09:10 - Jun 28 with 669 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/55225/only-three-days-to

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Only Three Days To Go Before We Find Out The Truth Behind The Rumour ! on 10:19 - Jun 28 with 596 viewsSonicBoom

I don't think we as Saints fans expect to compete with City and United etc. But we are still a premier league club and therefore we should have some pulling power for the best players from the championship and the leagues around Europe.
Although top championship players seem to command fees of 20 million plus these days but I do expect that fees should be less for the majority of transfers, other than the superstars.
Only Three Days To Go Before We Find Out The Truth Behind The Rumour ! on 11:31 - Jun 28 with 544 viewsSaintNick

Only Three Days To Go Before We Find Out The Truth Behind The Rumour ! on 10:19 - Jun 28 by SonicBoom

I don't think we as Saints fans expect to compete with City and United etc. But we are still a premier league club and therefore we should have some pulling power for the best players from the championship and the leagues around Europe.
Although top championship players seem to command fees of 20 million plus these days but I do expect that fees should be less for the majority of transfers, other than the superstars.

The point is that our strategy is about finding those under the radar, when we have paid over £15 million for a player they seem to fail the likes of Lemina Elyounoussi etc.

It is not about competing on other peoples terms it is about competing on ours, the Premier League is littered with players in the £20-30 million bracket who are annonymous for their clubs, they lack a hunger for success and that is what we look for

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Only Three Days To Go Before We Find Out The Truth Behind The Rumour ! on 14:13 - Jun 28 with 451 viewsSonicBoom

I refer my learned friend to my first sentence.
Only Three Days To Go Before We Find Out The Truth Behind The Rumour ! on 14:51 - Jun 28 with 431 viewsSaintNick

Only Three Days To Go Before We Find Out The Truth Behind The Rumour ! on 14:13 - Jun 28 by SonicBoom

I refer my learned friend to my first sentence.

I refer you back to mine, as you say the Championship is loaded with players who have £20 million price tags or more but arent really worth that, but too many people judge things on how much we spend, not how we spent a smaller amount

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024