Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Door Matt 05:38 - May 29 with 3590 viewssaint22

Just get rid of the self serving lying useless fool

https://apple.news/AKTv3PcgeQ5K6r7LLt8KRMQ
Door Matt on 09:55 - Jun 25 with 1618 viewsSadoldgit

Now it appears that he has been following in Johnson’s footsteps and has set his playing away squeeze up in a nice lucrative job. Of course he won’t get sacked because his leader has already set the standard but this must be in the running for the most sleazy cabinet ever.
Door Matt on 10:00 - Jun 25 with 1617 viewsChesham_Saint

Oh FFS, how self righteous can people be? If this was France no-one would give a shit - in fact it would be expected. Unless it’s against the law does it really matter? However inept (or not) the guy may have been, he’s had just about the toughest job in the U.K. for the last year or so. I wouldn’t want to have to live with that kind of pressure, would you?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Door Matt on 10:38 - Jun 25 with 1594 viewsSadoldgit

Door Matt on 10:00 - Jun 25 by Chesham_Saint

Oh FFS, how self righteous can people be? If this was France no-one would give a shit - in fact it would be expected. Unless it’s against the law does it really matter? However inept (or not) the guy may have been, he’s had just about the toughest job in the U.K. for the last year or so. I wouldn’t want to have to live with that kind of pressure, would you?

Yes it is a pressure job. That is what these people sign up to. But there is a big difference to taking on a high pressure job and putting someone you are having an affair with into a well paid job. What has France got to do with anything? One minute Europe are being derided and the next held up as an example of how to do things? 😂
Door Matt on 10:41 - Jun 25 with 1585 viewsdirk_doone

It's all right:

"Lord Geidt however said that the failure to declare the interest “was as a result of Hancock’s lack of knowledge.""

Carry on...

[Post edited 25 Jun 2021 10:43]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Door Matt on 11:17 - Jun 25 with 1569 viewsHeisenberg

Door Matt on 10:00 - Jun 25 by Chesham_Saint

Hancock has been telling everyone since the start of COVID to maintain social distancing and to wear a mask. And here he is blatantly ignoring his and the Govts advice in a public building with one of his employees. After sticking his tongue down her throat did he then go into meetings with other colleagues or slip off back to his wife and kids knowingly that he could be putting them at risk. I would say it beggars belief but nothing this lot does suprises me. We live in a country where its leaders live in a moral vacuum. The fact that people think that it is acceptable says everything.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Door Matt on 11:31 - Jun 25 with 1557 viewssaint22

Door Matt on 11:17 - Jun 25 by Heisenberg

Hancock has been telling everyone since the start of COVID to maintain social distancing and to wear a mask. And here he is blatantly ignoring his and the Govts advice in a public building with one of his employees. After sticking his tongue down her throat did he then go into meetings with other colleagues or slip off back to his wife and kids knowingly that he could be putting them at risk. I would say it beggars belief but nothing this lot does suprises me. We live in a country where its leaders live in a moral vacuum. The fact that people think that it is acceptable says everything.

seems like he is also morally bankrupt aside form just being greedy and useless

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-57608716
Door Matt on 11:36 - Jun 25 with 1543 viewsdirk_doone

Door Matt on 11:31 - Jun 25 by saint22

seems like he is also morally bankrupt aside form just being greedy and useless

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-57608716

VO5 Matt "Majestic"

Door Matt on 12:11 - Jun 25 with 1523 viewsSadoldgit

This would make an excellent Carry On movie if it wasn’t so tragic. I feel sorry for his wife. Not only has he been exposed (on an almost daily basis) as “hopeless” and completely inept, but now he is all over the tabloid front pages feeling up the hired help in his place of work. Classy.
Login to get fewer ads

Door Matt on 12:19 - Jun 25 with 1512 viewsdirk_doone

Door Matt on 12:11 - Jun 25 by Sadoldgit

This would make an excellent Carry On movie if it wasn’t so tragic. I feel sorry for his wife. Not only has he been exposed (on an almost daily basis) as “hopeless” and completely inept, but now he is all over the tabloid front pages feeling up the hired help in his place of work. Classy.

To be fair, Gina has come out of that door, with a glazed look on her face, giving him the thumbs up, so he can't have been completely inept.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2021 12:20]

Door Matt on 12:29 - Jun 25 with 1512 views1885_SFC

I think Matt Hancock has taken the Eat Out To Help Out scheme a bit too far...

Old School is Cool

Door Matt on 12:44 - Jun 25 with 1497 viewssolent_toffee

Door Matt on 11:17 - Jun 25 by Heisenberg

We live in a country get outraged about the slightest thing and yet collectively shrug when the government do whatever they want.

We get the government we deserve etc etc.
Door Matt on 12:45 - Jun 25 with 1493 viewsSadoldgit

Door Matt on 12:19 - Jun 25 by dirk_doone

To be fair, Gina has come out of that door, with a glazed look on her face, giving him the thumbs up, so he can't have been completely inept.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2021 12:20]

🤣
Door Matt on 12:45 - Jun 25 with 1495 viewssaint22

Door Matt on 12:44 - Jun 25 by solent_toffee

We live in a country get outraged about the slightest thing and yet collectively shrug when the government do whatever they want.

We get the government we deserve etc etc.

Not all of us voted that way Solent
Door Matt on 13:04 - Jun 25 with 1476 viewssolent_toffee

Door Matt on 12:45 - Jun 25 by Sadoldgit

🤣

This has clearly leaked through Johnson/Cummings and is clearly a stitch up job. However I am enjoying the almost 1970’s awkward photos that the media are using making him look like Frank Spencer after he’s just got his leg over with Betty.
Door Matt on 13:46 - Jun 25 with 1449 viewssaint22

Door Matt on 11:36 - Jun 25 by dirk_doone

VO5 Matt "Majestic"

Will he get sacked or will BoJo bottle it...........
Door Matt on 13:48 - Jun 25 with 1446 viewsSadoldgit

He can’t really sack Hancock for something he has done himself.
Door Matt on 14:07 - Jun 25 with 1431 viewsdirk_doone

Door Matt on 13:46 - Jun 25 by saint22

Will he get sacked or will BoJo bottle it...........

This will make him more popular with the voters. All he needs now is an appearance on Strictly and he could be our next PM.

Door Matt on 14:34 - Jun 25 with 1421 viewssaint22

Door Matt on 13:48 - Jun 25 by Sadoldgit

He can’t really sack Hancock for something he has done himself.

Oh yeah course, forgot that

The great Tory motto

"Do as I say, but not as I do"
Door Matt on 14:44 - Jun 25 with 1411 viewsSadoldgit

Door Matt on 14:07 - Jun 25 by dirk_doone

This will make him more popular with the voters. All he needs now is an appearance on Strictly and he could be our next PM.

Sadly you could well be right!
Well, apparently Hancock has apologised and the PM says the matter is now closed.
No surprises there.
Who will be the next? Priti Patel?
Door Matt on 14:55 - Jun 25 with 1403 viewsBazza

Would never happen in the Labour Party they’re all of course very puritanical and er um …ugly -like Corbyn and Diane Abbott.
Nice of some here to offer sympathy to Hancock’s wife, what about the other woman’s husband you chauvinists.
Meanwhile your German French EU mates are trying to block UK visitors despite our great vaccine success. Merkel disappointed that the other EU countries didn’t like her suggested cuddle up to Putin, showing her true colours.
Door Matt on 14:57 - Jun 25 with 1403 viewsHeisenberg

Hancock will resign over the weekend. His actions are an insult to those who couldn’t even hug there own loved ones. Johnson yet again shows his colours by not taking action. I have never known a period where our leaders have shown themselves to be so morally bankrupt.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'

Door Matt on 15:04 - Jun 25 with 1397 viewsHeisenberg

Door Matt on 14:55 - Jun 25 by Bazza

Would never happen in the Labour Party they’re all of course very puritanical and er um …ugly -like Corbyn and Diane Abbott.
Nice of some here to offer sympathy to Hancock’s wife, what about the other woman’s husband you chauvinists.
Meanwhile your German French EU mates are trying to block UK visitors despite our great vaccine success. Merkel disappointed that the other EU countries didn’t like her suggested cuddle up to Putin, showing her true colours.

It’s nothing to do with the EU or the Labour Party. What an idiotic statement. It’s about the Health Secretary ignoring his own advice and guidelines. Guidelines which he was responsible for and the rest of us have adhered to. I couldn’t give a toss who he is shagging. I do object to him telling me to do one thing and issuing fines if I don’t follow them whilst blatantly ignoring them himself.

Door Matt on 15:38 - Jun 25 with 1372 viewssaint22

Door Matt on 14:57 - Jun 25 by Heisenberg

Hancock will resign over the weekend. His actions are an insult to those who couldn’t even hug there own loved ones. Johnson yet again shows his colours by not taking action. I have never known a period where our leaders have shown themselves to be so morally bankrupt.

Spot on
But will BoJo do a U turn like he has on so many other things
Bet he doesn't do it on this, after all he did the same

WABOC
Door Matt on 15:52 - Jun 25 with 1361 viewsBazza

Door Matt on 15:04 - Jun 25 by Heisenberg

It’s nothing to do with the EU or the Labour Party. What an idiotic statement. It’s about the Health Secretary ignoring his own advice and guidelines. Guidelines which he was responsible for and the rest of us have adhered to. I couldn’t give a toss who he is shagging. I do object to him telling me to do one thing and issuing fines if I don’t follow them whilst blatantly ignoring them himself.

Just pointing out the hypocrisy of some on here politicising a private matter, clearly my irony went over your head.
Are you really bothered about Hancock getting physically close to one person when everyone in the football world are still hugging for all to see?
Door Matt on 15:58 - Jun 25 with 1357 viewssaint22

Door Matt on 15:52 - Jun 25 by Bazza

Just pointing out the hypocrisy of some on here politicising a private matter, clearly my irony went over your head.
Are you really bothered about Hancock getting physically close to one person when everyone in the football world are still hugging for all to see?

As usual you miss the bigger point
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024