Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
saturday 13:07 - Sep 9 with 804 viewssaint22

No Stuey STILL got a calf issue, that's a serious calf injury then.......
On the plus side Walcott is out so Ely, Redders or Tella should help
saturday on 14:38 - Sep 9 with 749 viewsSonicBoom

It's going to be Antonio again.
When he was with us I thought he was a complete donkey. One of those players that was fast but couldn't actually play football. Glad to see the back of him.

Now he looks like a great player. Fit and strong and with the knack of being in the right place and an accomplished finisher.
I wonder how that happened? Did someone coach him brilliantly or was it just the case that he got better as he got older.
saturday on 14:48 - Sep 9 with 742 viewssaint22

saturday on 14:38 - Sep 9 by SonicBoom

It's going to be Antonio again.
When he was with us I thought he was a complete donkey. One of those players that was fast but couldn't actually play football. Glad to see the back of him.

Now he looks like a great player. Fit and strong and with the knack of being in the right place and an accomplished finisher.
I wonder how that happened? Did someone coach him brilliantly or was it just the case that he got better as he got older.

agreed he has come on leaps and bounds but also now plays pretty much a s striker whereas when he was here wasn't he more midfield/winger

One things for sure Ralph needs to play Salisu and Bednarek tomorrow with Perraud and KWP - any dicking about with defence and he will rip us a new one
saturday on 16:33 - Sep 9 with 677 viewsRon11

That calf issue has grown into a full grown cow.
saturday on 16:42 - Sep 9 with 669 viewssaint68

saturday on 14:48 - Sep 9 by saint22

agreed he has come on leaps and bounds but also now plays pretty much a s striker whereas when he was here wasn't he more midfield/winger

One things for sure Ralph needs to play Salisu and Bednarek tomorrow with Perraud and KWP - any dicking about with defence and he will rip us a new one

I'll take a late West Ham own goal for all 3 points and mark noble being sent off for a retrospective Red card for being an absolute coont all his life.
0-1
Yellow cards 4
Red cards 1

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

saturday on 17:01 - Sep 9 with 654 viewsVeloSaint

Let's see how fresh the international players are, I can't see Ralph bringing Bednerak in, even more so after playing last night.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024