Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team For Leeds 12:13 - Oct 14 with 706 viewsTimSaint

With Stephens and Adams definitely out through injury and JWP suspended, it will interesting to see the team selection for Saturday.

On the OS, RH talks of a straight swap Diallo for JWP, but no mention of his striking options.

Also with Stuart Armstrong fit enough for the bench in both of Scotland's games last week, (albeit an unused sub), I wonder if he will start, feature, or even make the bench v Leeds. We need him back in the team asap, but only if he is fully fit.

Surely RH now knows that the Walcott experiment is not working, but I still expect him to feature, as he is a RH favourite.

My team......

McCarthy,
KWP
Bednarek
Salisu
Perraud
Livramento
Romeu
Diallo
Elyounoussi
Broja
Armstrong (A)

Subs - FF, Valery, Lyanco, Armstrong (S), Tella, Djenepo, Redmond, Smallbone or Walcott and Long.

TimSaint

Team For Leeds on 13:23 - Oct 14 with 651 viewsSonicBoom

Seems a pretty decent team. Although I wouldn't put it past Ralph to leave out Broja for Tella or even worse...Redmond.
Personally I'd love to see Broja make a real impact and put himself in the frame to start games. It's been a long time since we had any competition for places up front.
Team For Leeds on 13:40 - Oct 14 with 646 viewsDorsetIan

That 11 + Tella, JWP, Adams & S Armstrong are definitely the ones we should be trying to build a team around. And potentially FF for AM too.

It's pretty clear that the others on your bench: Valery, Lyanco, Djenepo, Redmond, Smallbone, Walcott and Long are just not good enough at this level. (With possibly a few more chances for Smallbone to prove that wrong).

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Team For Leeds on 13:59 - Oct 14 with 639 viewsTimSaint

Team For Leeds on 13:40 - Oct 14 by DorsetIan

That 11 + Tella, JWP, Adams & S Armstrong are definitely the ones we should be trying to build a team around. And potentially FF for AM too.

It's pretty clear that the others on your bench: Valery, Lyanco, Djenepo, Redmond, Smallbone, Walcott and Long are just not good enough at this level. (With possibly a few more chances for Smallbone to prove that wrong).

Needs must. That's pretty much all we have left, after the injuries and suspension.

Obviously Smallbone has been injured for ages, so I'm not expecting him to be back to his former self until into the new year - providing he get a bit of a run out in that time - be it 1st Team or U23s.

Too many of our players tend to have off days and as a team, it is difficult to carry even one at this level, let alone the 2 or 3 that we usually seem to have.

TimSaint

Team For Leeds on 15:43 - Oct 14 with 591 viewssaint22

Good team that
Maybe Tella for Elyounoussi?
Would like Stuart starting and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NO WALCOTT
Team For Leeds on 15:33 - Oct 15 with 470 viewssaint901

It's an opportunity for RH to show some mettle with little or no consequences.

With our key midfielder and captain missing (I agree with others that he needs a rest anyway) and perhaps our most likely goal scorer also out, nobody is expecting us to beat Leeds several goals to NIL.

I would see this as an opportunity to "rest" Armstrong (A) who still has a lot to prove he's Premiership quality in my view and to play Broja.

Diallo remains too lightweight for a muscular Leeds team and I'd favour Walcott who may not like to mix it in the tackle but has some experience of how to avoid them.

I'd also switch KWP and Livramento at least for one half and see how it goes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024