Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton In Transfer Talks With Sassuolo 14:35 - Dec 30 with 1362 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/56612/southampton-in-tra

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Southampton In Transfer Talks With Sassuolo on 15:14 - Dec 30 with 1281 viewsDorsetIan

Every game we’ve won this season, he’s started.

The side is much more balanced with either him or S Armstrong in it.

Djenepo is the one we should be looking to offload.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Southampton In Transfer Talks With Sassuolo on 15:51 - Dec 30 with 1214 viewsTimSaint

Southampton In Transfer Talks With Sassuolo on 15:14 - Dec 30 by DorsetIan

Every game we’ve won this season, he’s started.

The side is much more balanced with either him or S Armstrong in it.

Djenepo is the one we should be looking to offload.

......but we would have to pay someone to take Djenepo !!

For a so called 'flair' player, his first touch and decision making at Palace was truly awful !!

Ely on the other hand, has at least shown a bit of form of late and could actually warrant a transfer fee !! :-) If you believe the rumours, even the likes of Arsenal were supposed to be interested in him !!

TimSaint

Southampton In Transfer Talks With Sassuolo on 17:47 - Dec 30 with 1019 viewsDorsetIan

Southampton In Transfer Talks With Sassuolo on 15:51 - Dec 30 by TimSaint

......but we would have to pay someone to take Djenepo !!

For a so called 'flair' player, his first touch and decision making at Palace was truly awful !!

Ely on the other hand, has at least shown a bit of form of late and could actually warrant a transfer fee !! :-) If you believe the rumours, even the likes of Arsenal were supposed to be interested in him !!

Ralph persevered with Djenepo for far too long but I think the penny‘s finally dropped, even for him.

There’s got to be a struggling Championship side that might convince itself that Djenepo is the answer to all their problems. Or one in Belgium. He’s the sort of signing that’ll appease a restless fanbase for a game or two.

Yes, Ely should command a decent fee, but, a bit like when we sold Targett to raise funds, I’d see it as a retrograde step.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Southampton In Transfer Talks With Sassuolo on 17:51 - Dec 30 with 1001 viewskingslandstand1

Are we in a position to let experience go for the risk of fairly untried youngsters, albeit with definite potential?
We have been bemoaning the lack of depth in the squad and although another £15-20m in the bank probably won't go amiss (plus the savings on his wages), what do we do with that or is the idea to reduce the debt and rely on the youngsters
Southampton In Transfer Talks With Sassuolo on 17:52 - Dec 30 with 1000 viewskingslandstand1

Southampton In Transfer Talks With Sassuolo on 17:47 - Dec 30 by DorsetIan

Ralph persevered with Djenepo for far too long but I think the penny‘s finally dropped, even for him.

There’s got to be a struggling Championship side that might convince itself that Djenepo is the answer to all their problems. Or one in Belgium. He’s the sort of signing that’ll appease a restless fanbase for a game or two.

Yes, Ely should command a decent fee, but, a bit like when we sold Targett to raise funds, I’d see it as a retrograde step.

This, def retrograde step
[Post edited 30 Dec 2021 17:52]
Southampton In Transfer Talks With Sassuolo on 21:57 - Dec 30 with 817 viewsSadoldgit

Seems a bit odd given that he said he was very happy here when asked about the alleged Arsenal interest in him. Didn’t Ralph say very recently not to expect any ins or outs unless someone wants to go? Not the end of the world if he goes for me, he lacks pace and isn’t quite Premier League standard.
Southampton In Transfer Talks With Sassuolo on 22:06 - Dec 30 with 794 viewsSaintsforeverj

I think I'm right in saying Elyounoussi's contract runs out in a year time? So it's that same all thing, do we give him a new one, risk losing him for nothing or get a transfer fee. I like him but probably not good enough to offer a new deal, so best to get a fee for him.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024