Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No Leveraging Or Borrowing By Sport Republic 16:45 - Jan 4 with 1346 viewsSaintNick

Good to hear they aren't going to load debt on the club

No Active day to day management, clubs board and structure remain the same.

Strategic plan in place remains although opportunities to make new signings quicker than anticipated, although they won't be a different type than we are making now.

All fit and proper persons tests passed

Club on better financial footing day to day now no change from path that we are on, stability has been built over the past few years and that made us attractive to Sport Direct

This post has been edited by an administrator

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

No Leveraging Or Borrowing By Sport Republic on 17:31 - Jan 4 with 1273 viewsCapt_Koons

Not a lot is going to change by the sound of it. They are nor going to invest heavily in the squad so not a lot to get excited about alas.

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

No Leveraging Or Borrowing By Sport Republic on 19:11 - Jan 4 with 1159 viewsSoton

No Leveraging Or Borrowing By Sport Republic on 17:31 - Jan 4 by Capt_Koons

Not a lot is going to change by the sound of it. They are nor going to invest heavily in the squad so not a lot to get excited about alas.

I see the fact that they have experience in football as a positive, as business goes football is out there on its own
No Leveraging Or Borrowing By Sport Republic on 19:25 - Jan 4 with 1123 viewsKennington

Doesn’t the club already have huge debts? So would it even have been possible for a new owner to leverage against an already heavily in debt entity? I’d like to know how the new owners are going to address the debt we already have.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

No Leveraging Or Borrowing By Sport Republic on 19:44 - Jan 4 with 1065 viewsDorsetIan

No Leveraging Or Borrowing By Sport Republic on 19:25 - Jan 4 by Kennington

Doesn’t the club already have huge debts? So would it even have been possible for a new owner to leverage against an already heavily in debt entity? I’d like to know how the new owners are going to address the debt we already have.

Presumably the first thing they will try to do is re-finance it on better terms.

On the assumption that they're not basket cases, like Gao was, they might be able to secure more reasonably priced funding.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

No Leveraging Or Borrowing By Sport Republic on 21:10 - Jan 4 with 945 viewsMytchettSaint

No Leveraging Or Borrowing By Sport Republic on 19:25 - Jan 4 by Kennington

The saints lotto.

£30 a ticket for the chance to have a gangway named after you.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024