Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bringing on Redmond in the 93rd minute today 17:58 - Aug 6 with 1487 viewsPatfromPoole

WTF?

If I was a cynic, I would suggest there was a financial motivation for that substitution.

Just bizarre otherwise.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Bringing on Redmond in the 93rd minute today on 18:06 - Aug 6 with 1413 viewsPatfromPoole

Thinking about it, maybe he just did it to spite Che Adams…..

Bringing on Redmond in the 93rd minute today on 20:03 - Aug 6 with 1255 viewsMrangry25

Ralph loves him for some unknown reason, I ga d always said he is S**t
Bringing on Redmond in the 93rd minute today on 20:08 - Aug 6 with 1248 viewsfelly1

Just got back.
Apart from the Wow factor when you see the stadium, everything Saints related stank of defeatist.
The players, the manager, and unsurprisingly the demoralised fans.
Bringing on Redmond in the 93rd minute today on 13:54 - Aug 7 with 993 viewsdwayne_dibley

so all set for a normal season

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Bringing on Redmond in the 93rd minute today on 17:00 - Aug 7 with 885 viewssaint68

It was so the away support could send him off to pastures new with a resounding farewell..

Probably not...

Just more random shyte from the Asstrian Koont.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Bringing on Redmond in the 93rd minute today on 12:47 - Aug 8 with 735 viewsSadoldgit

Bringing on Redmond in the 93rd minute today on 18:06 - Aug 6 by PatfromPoole

Thinking about it, maybe he just did it to spite Che Adams…..

If he wanted to do that he could have put Che on for 30 seconds instead! I can see why people do late subs to run down the clock but it seems pointless when you have a 4-1 score line again you unless there is an injury. Do players get appearance money?
[Post edited 8 Aug 2022 12:48]
Bringing on Redmond in the 93rd minute today on 12:57 - Aug 8 with 721 viewsSonicBoom

More like he was trying to waste time so we didn't concede a 5th.
Bringing on Redmond in the 93rd minute today on 13:18 - Aug 8 with 692 viewsPatfromPoole

Bringing on Redmond in the 93rd minute today on 12:47 - Aug 8 by Sadoldgit

If he wanted to do that he could have put Che on for 30 seconds instead! I can see why people do late subs to run down the clock but it seems pointless when you have a 4-1 score line again you unless there is an injury. Do players get appearance money?
[Post edited 8 Aug 2022 12:48]

They do indeed.

Maybe Redderz needed some cash to pay his electric bill.

Login to get fewer ads

Bringing on Redmond in the 93rd minute today on 13:27 - Aug 8 with 687 views1885_SFC

Once again, going back to another post earlier, Ralph has his favourite players... and Redmond has always been one of them.

Old School is Cool

Bringing on Redmond in the 93rd minute today on 15:32 - Aug 8 with 643 viewsSadoldgit

Bringing on Redmond in the 93rd minute today on 12:57 - Aug 8 by SonicBoom

More like he was trying to waste time so we didn't concede a 5th.

Tactical genius!! 😎 It worked!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024