Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who Do You Think Will Be Leading Scorer This Season 08:52 - Aug 16 with 629 viewsSaintNick

Who Do You Think Will Be Leading Scorer This Season

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Who Do You Think Will Be Leading Scorer This Season on 09:47 - Aug 16 with 573 viewsSadoldgit

I was asked this very question last week by a friend trying to put a fantasy team together. My answer was that we hadn’t signed him yet. After the Leeds game I am tempted to say Aribo but still have a feeling that we will pull a top scorer out of the hat before the window slams shut.
Who Do You Think Will Be Leading Scorer This Season on 12:45 - Aug 16 with 499 viewsdirk_doone

Who Do You Think Will Be Leading Scorer This Season on 09:47 - Aug 16 by Sadoldgit

I was asked this very question last week by a friend trying to put a fantasy team together. My answer was that we hadn’t signed him yet. After the Leeds game I am tempted to say Aribo but still have a feeling that we will pull a top scorer out of the hat before the window slams shut.

I picked Aribo. I guess any new striker will be a youngster on loan as proven goal scorers are expensive.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2022 12:46]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Who Do You Think Will Be Leading Scorer This Season on 13:33 - Aug 16 with 443 viewssaints__fan__73

Will be JWP with about 8 I guess, mainly freekicks and pens.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Who Do You Think Will Be Leading Scorer This Season on 13:54 - Aug 16 with 423 viewsElijahK

I’d say Mara as he’s very young and certainly seemed to make a big impact against Leeds, so when he starts to get going, I can see him certainly racking up a few! Certainly looks very promising, just like all the other signings we’ve made so far, as none have failed to impress so far

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Who Do You Think Will Be Leading Scorer This Season on 14:25 - Aug 16 with 394 viewsTimSaint

KWP has an outside chance !!

Assured and precise finish v Leeds
Showing the strikers how to do it
Already joint top scorer !! :-)

I would like to say Aribo, but only if he is played often enough in a formation that enables him to get into scoring positions.

TimSaint

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024