Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Klopp 08:19 - Oct 12 with 1246 viewskingslandstand1

Showing his true colours now. Didi Hamman (Liverpool legend of sorts I'm sure) lays some criticism at him and his team and he starts crying like a baby and says what does he know
Klopp on 09:45 - Oct 12 with 1150 viewssaintwizzler

Until Liverpool legend Stephen Warnock , Liverpool legend Jamie Redknapp and Liverpool legend Graham Souness start moaning about him, The Bavarian Alpine Hassenhüttl need not worry.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Klopp on 12:35 - Oct 12 with 1005 views1ASIN12

Klopp on 09:45 - Oct 12 by saintwizzler

Until Liverpool legend Stephen Warnock , Liverpool legend Jamie Redknapp and Liverpool legend Graham Souness start moaning about him, The Bavarian Alpine Hassenhüttl need not worry.

Seeing as the only teams we have beaten in the league this season have both sacked their managers shortly afterwards I'd say he should be worried seeing as we play tam next Month.......
Klopp on 23:39 - Oct 12 with 790 viewsElijahK

Klopp on 12:35 - Oct 12 by 1ASIN12

Seeing as the only teams we have beaten in the league this season have both sacked their managers shortly afterwards I'd say he should be worried seeing as we play tam next Month.......

Well that’s not completely true as Leicester haven’t sacked Rodger’s and that amounts for half of the wins we’ve had

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Klopp on 10:54 - Oct 13 with 675 viewsinthebox

1-7 one pundit said at half time "Liverpool are there for the taking" the guy simply knows how to motivate players. They've had a dodgy start but thats a good result.
Klopp on 12:19 - Oct 13 with 608 viewskingslandstand1

Klopp on 10:54 - Oct 13 by inthebox

1-7 one pundit said at half time "Liverpool are there for the taking" the guy simply knows how to motivate players. They've had a dodgy start but thats a good result.

Ali McCoist got horrendous stick on the radio this morning - all quite amusing but how Rangers just capitulated with 25 minutes to go is even worse than our debacles
Klopp on 13:18 - Oct 13 with 575 viewssolent_toffee

His capitulation is going to be a thing of beauty.

Ideally his replacement will be Gerrard.

I wonder what the odds are for Klopp, Gerrard and Rodgers sacking treble?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024