Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Martin Semmens Out Of His Depth And Needs Replacing 15:41 - Oct 11 with 1621 viewsPoirot

One thing thats become clear in recent months, since the whole Hasenhuttl farce has been Semmens thinking hes different from the rest. Thats one thing he claims to be and has said himself, he didnt come from a football background. Lets face it being ultra nice and allowing things to go on a bit more. Hasenhuttl could and should have been sacked three times since last Feburary. Its been 18 months of total failure in coaching and excessive dull spin about young players (that the majority of other clubs do anyway) Semmens is fully aware of what many players think of Hasenhuttl and they dont think hes man managing them in any shape. Players believe Hasenhuttl has lost interest and enuthasium and is only here for the money before 'retiring' (His words in Feb)

So i say this Mr Semmens, youre time is up and you can head back to the PR corporate world as your presence is a clear danger to our status as PL football team.
Martin Semmens Out Of His Depth And Needs Replacing on 16:42 - Oct 11 with 1530 viewssaint68

Expect to be berated and maligned by Nick Hassenhutl JR .he will have zero tolerance to those that dare to question the current shìt state of affairs that play out every weekend in full public display at our beloved club..

Accept and carry on

#knowyourplace

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Martin Semmens Out Of His Depth And Needs Replacing on 17:13 - Oct 11 with 1475 viewsStAnt

Fully agree with you. Do you have contacts that you trust who have told you players think Ralph has lost interest and is only here for the money because that is quite a damning indictment.
Semmens has come out with some insulting statements including complaining that he has to give up his Saturdays to travel to watch Saints, implying that the fans shoulder some blame for losses and stating that the position the club finish is not important. The man comes across as something of a fraud and I think he's holding the club back.
Martin Semmens Out Of His Depth And Needs Replacing on 20:00 - Oct 11 with 1312 viewsdwayne_dibley

Reality check

ST holders and Pay on the day customers have no more influence than me buying fish and chips at the local chippy

We pay for entry to 19 entertainment events. Try telling the Mayfair Theatre you want a say in how it is run

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Martin Semmens Out Of His Depth And Needs Replacing on 20:28 - Oct 11 with 1281 viewsinthebox

Martin Semmens Out Of His Depth And Needs Replacing on 20:00 - Oct 11 by dwayne_dibley

Reality check

ST holders and Pay on the day customers have no more influence than me buying fish and chips at the local chippy

We pay for entry to 19 entertainment events. Try telling the Mayfair Theatre you want a say in how it is run

The reality is a football team named after a City, town or district in some existential way bonds the community, it has a role to play in its identity in no other commercial venture such as a theatre, cinema or dog track will ever do.
Martin Semmens Out Of His Depth And Needs Replacing on 21:01 - Oct 11 with 1238 viewsPatfromPoole

I wonder how his negotiating with Easyjet went.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Martin Semmens Out Of His Depth And Needs Replacing on 00:06 - Oct 12 with 1098 viewsTripleNiemi

Martin Semmens Out Of His Depth And Needs Replacing on 21:01 - Oct 11 by PatfromPoole

I wonder how his negotiating with Easyjet went.

Christ, imagine what he would be posting if he had to deal with the Saints FC ticket office.....

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024