Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting Luton perspective 13:58 - Nov 8 with 2529 viewsSteveMoron

Interesting Luton perspective on 17:14 - Nov 8 with 2294 viewskingslandstand1

Some positivity there anyway for us. Bit of a character on the touchline as well apparently
Interesting Luton perspective on 17:28 - Nov 8 with 2272 viewsgrumpy

Interesting Luton perspective on 17:14 - Nov 8 by kingslandstand1

Some positivity there anyway for us. Bit of a character on the touchline as well apparently

Just cant understand why in our position we have gone for a man without any Premiership experience.
Interesting Luton perspective on 17:35 - Nov 8 with 2252 viewsmushinexile

Munny, munny, munny and something else - munny.
Interesting Luton perspective on 20:29 - Nov 8 with 2012 viewsBuggalugs

Interesting Luton perspective on 17:28 - Nov 8 by grumpy

Just cant understand why in our position we have gone for a man without any Premiership experience.

Remind me which Premier League club the River Plate geezer managed? You seemed pretty desperate for him to get the job earlier…

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Interesting Luton perspective on 20:35 - Nov 8 with 1989 viewsgrumpy

Interesting Luton perspective on 20:29 - Nov 8 by Buggalugs

Remind me which Premier League club the River Plate geezer managed? You seemed pretty desperate for him to get the job earlier…

I still am.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcelo_Gallardo#Managing_career

Hes not managed in the Premiership but his CV makes Nathan look like a ball boy.

[Post edited 8 Nov 2022 20:40]
Interesting Luton perspective on 20:41 - Nov 8 with 1963 viewsdirk_doone

I'm watching them play Stoke now. They're rubbish. They'll be in the bottom half of the table again soon.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Interesting Luton perspective on 20:48 - Nov 8 with 1928 viewsBuggalugs

Interesting Luton perspective on 20:35 - Nov 8 by grumpy

I still am.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcelo_Gallardo#Managing_career

Hes not managed in the Premiership but his CV makes Nathan look like a ball boy.

[Post edited 8 Nov 2022 20:40]

Ah ok, so you’ve gone from not understanding why we’d go for someone with no Premier League experience, to wanting us to go for someone with no Premier League experience.

Interesting Luton perspective on 21:21 - Nov 8 with 1855 viewsgrumpy

Interesting Luton perspective on 20:48 - Nov 8 by Buggalugs

Ah ok, so you’ve gone from not understanding why we’d go for someone with no Premier League experience, to wanting us to go for someone with no Premier League experience.

Instead of sniping at my choice give me yours,I need a laugh.
Login to get fewer ads

Interesting Luton perspective on 22:13 - Nov 8 with 1746 viewsBuggalugs

Interesting Luton perspective on 21:21 - Nov 8 by grumpy

Instead of sniping at my choice give me yours,I need a laugh.

No sniping old bean, just pointing out the contradictions and inconsistencies in your posts.

Not only that, but you’re constantly commenting on how Saints fans are up there with the best around, yet here you are wetting your pants, writing the guy off and abusing him before he’s even been appointed.

Interesting Luton perspective on 22:52 - Nov 8 with 1666 viewsgrumpy

Interesting Luton perspective on 22:13 - Nov 8 by Buggalugs

No sniping old bean, just pointing out the contradictions and inconsistencies in your posts.

Not only that, but you’re constantly commenting on how Saints fans are up there with the best around, yet here you are wetting your pants, writing the guy off and abusing him before he’s even been appointed.

Yes you are sniping,I notice you swerved giving any idea of who you would want.That’s because you don’t have a clue and just like to play smarty pants with others opinions and points of views.Saints fans are up there with the best because they care.Let me ask you this, are you happy to see Nathan Jones take charge? Oh! As for inconsistency, yes I would prefer someone with premiership experience , because that’s what is needed at this time,failing that if we look abroad, a manager who has been successful at a reasonable big club.Oh! It’s not likely I will be wetting my pants over what’s going on at St.Marys I have more important things to deal with at this time.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2022 23:13]
Interesting Luton perspective on 08:19 - Nov 9 with 1498 viewsBuggalugs

Interesting Luton perspective on 22:52 - Nov 8 by grumpy

Yes you are sniping,I notice you swerved giving any idea of who you would want.That’s because you don’t have a clue and just like to play smarty pants with others opinions and points of views.Saints fans are up there with the best because they care.Let me ask you this, are you happy to see Nathan Jones take charge? Oh! As for inconsistency, yes I would prefer someone with premiership experience , because that’s what is needed at this time,failing that if we look abroad, a manager who has been successful at a reasonable big club.Oh! It’s not likely I will be wetting my pants over what’s going on at St.Marys I have more important things to deal with at this time.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2022 23:13]

I don't have a clue as I'm not privy to what's going on behind the scenes. What's the point in getting all hot and bothered about who we should get when most of those with any sort of pedigree are completely unrealistic.

I would suggest we have next to no chance of pinching a manager from a Premier League rival, so you either opt for one who's been recently sacked, a foreign geezer that no-one's ever heard of but everyone pretends they have, or you take a punt on an up-and-coming manager from the Championship. What is important for me is that as we don't spend big and always sell our best players, whoever comes in needs to understand, respect and be able to accept and work with that model.

Whoever gets the gig is going to be a gamble, but I don't think it's asking too much to give them a fair crack of the whip. The best fans out there wouldn't create a wave of negativity around a bloke before he's even started ffs.

Interesting Luton perspective on 09:18 - Nov 9 with 1429 viewsMadpig

Luton fan in peace here. A quick run down on what you get with the Runty Druid:
Record
Blew L2 title to Accrington
Did a moonlight to Stoke in the middle of a slump. Mick Hartford got us playing dream football to reverse it and take us up.
Saved us from certain relegation.
Got us into play offs.

Style:
Tony Pulis

What you'll get:
Ugly football
Hard work
Relentless injuries
Enough points to stay up this season
Implied loyalty and badge kissing.

Hope that helps
Good luck🤔😑👍
Interesting Luton perspective on 15:19 - Nov 9 with 1269 viewsgrumpy

Interesting Luton perspective on 08:19 - Nov 9 by Buggalugs

I don't have a clue as I'm not privy to what's going on behind the scenes. What's the point in getting all hot and bothered about who we should get when most of those with any sort of pedigree are completely unrealistic.

I would suggest we have next to no chance of pinching a manager from a Premier League rival, so you either opt for one who's been recently sacked, a foreign geezer that no-one's ever heard of but everyone pretends they have, or you take a punt on an up-and-coming manager from the Championship. What is important for me is that as we don't spend big and always sell our best players, whoever comes in needs to understand, respect and be able to accept and work with that model.

Whoever gets the gig is going to be a gamble, but I don't think it's asking too much to give them a fair crack of the whip. The best fans out there wouldn't create a wave of negativity around a bloke before he's even started ffs.

'hot and bothered' seriously!
I care who we appoint as our Manager.
Why are you saying 'The best fans out there wouldn't create a wave of negativity around a bloke before he's even started'
Fans are allowed their opinion on who the club appoints, that's not negativity,
I don't think Nathan Jones is the right man for the job and we could do so much better.
I wont boo him or anything like that but I will feel a sadness that the club in my opinion has gone for the cheapest option and are likely to pay the price for doing so..
[Post edited 9 Nov 2022 15:21]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024