Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC's Adam Blackmore Gets Nathan Jones Situation Spot On. 09:40 - Feb 7 with 1454 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/59535/bbcs-adam-blackmor

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
BBC's Adam Blackmore Gets Nathan Jones Situation Spot On. on 10:26 - Feb 7 with 1308 viewsDorsetIan

I wonder whether the Club have said: 'OK, we'll give you one more game to do it 'your way' but if there's no improvement, you walk, deal?'

Would avoid having to sack him and a load of legal fees and compensation.

They must know by now that he's not the guy they thought they were recruiting.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

BBC's Adam Blackmore Gets Nathan Jones Situation Spot On. on 10:30 - Feb 7 with 1305 viewsSaintNick

BBC's Adam Blackmore Gets Nathan Jones Situation Spot On. on 10:26 - Feb 7 by DorsetIan

I wonder whether the Club have said: 'OK, we'll give you one more game to do it 'your way' but if there's no improvement, you walk, deal?'

I dont think that they would have said that and he would have accepted, if they sack him he has to be paid off he isnt going to gamble everything on one spin of the wheel.

Also if the board are going to judge him on one result that is not good

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

BBC's Adam Blackmore Gets Nathan Jones Situation Spot On. on 10:52 - Feb 7 with 1246 viewssaints__fan__73

BBC's Adam Blackmore Gets Nathan Jones Situation Spot On. on 10:30 - Feb 7 by SaintNick

I dont think that they would have said that and he would have accepted, if they sack him he has to be paid off he isnt going to gamble everything on one spin of the wheel.

Blackmore is just commenting on what has happened in the past few weeks which is like reviewing a film by just looking at the final 5 mins.

The club has been in a decline since Koeman left. Players have been sold and replaced with inferior versions and we failed to support a manager who was of a higher level than the club is.

The club has had no more ambition but to survive in the PL for many years now and it was always just going to be a matter of time before we went down.

I can easily see us, at best, becoming a team like QPR in the Championship for many many years. Nothing wrong with that, it's a competitive league and we'll see far more goals and home wins than by trying to finish 15th in the PL every season.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2023 11:37]

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

BBC's Adam Blackmore Gets Nathan Jones Situation Spot On. on 11:29 - Feb 7 with 1163 viewsDorsetIan

BBC's Adam Blackmore Gets Nathan Jones Situation Spot On. on 10:30 - Feb 7 by SaintNick

They'd agree to give him something but on a negotiated basis.

I could see him taking the offer. He thinks so much of himself.

They're going to be judging him the Wolves game either way, I think. Particularly, if we lose, St Mary's will go nuclear and he'll be off.

But, yes, I'm speculating. Just really trying to think of any logic that makes sense of them keeping him on. Everyone can see that he's failing and that he's not got the temperament for the job.

BBC's Adam Blackmore Gets Nathan Jones Situation Spot On. on 12:09 - Feb 7 with 1046 viewsSteveMoron

BBC's Adam Blackmore Gets Nathan Jones Situation Spot On. on 10:26 - Feb 7 by DorsetIan

What if he flukes a win?
BBC's Adam Blackmore Gets Nathan Jones Situation Spot On. on 12:24 - Feb 7 with 1019 viewsDorsetIan

BBC's Adam Blackmore Gets Nathan Jones Situation Spot On. on 12:09 - Feb 7 by SteveMoron

What if he flukes a win?

A win's a win.

Doesn't that imply Saints getting a slice of luck though?! Don't hold your breath.

BBC's Adam Blackmore Gets Nathan Jones Situation Spot On. on 14:29 - Feb 7 with 883 viewsHeisenberg

There is no coming back from that interview. He’s toast.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

BBC's Adam Blackmore Gets Nathan Jones Situation Spot On. on 17:25 - Feb 7 with 696 viewsSteveMoron

BBC's Adam Blackmore Gets Nathan Jones Situation Spot On. on 12:24 - Feb 7 by DorsetIan

A win's a win.

Doesn't that imply Saints getting a slice of luck though?! Don't hold your breath.

A wins a win but it could buy him 3 more defeats.
Login to get fewer ads

BBC's Adam Blackmore Gets Nathan Jones Situation Spot On. on 17:30 - Feb 7 with 686 viewssaint22

its hardly being judged by one result
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024