Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Smallbone what a cracking player he is 23:52 - Aug 4 with 2024 viewsSouthamptonfan

He ran the midfield tonight. What a player he has become.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2023 23:53]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Smallbone what a cracking player he is on 00:02 - Aug 5 with 1995 viewscocklebreath

He’s a top player and a life long Saints fan.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Smallbone what a cracking player he is on 06:56 - Aug 5 with 1791 viewsSaintRiyadh

Smallbone what a cracking player he is on 00:02 - Aug 5 by cocklebreath

He’s a top player and a life long Saints fan.

Need to hold on to JWP along side of him and take the money for Lavia.
Smallbone what a cracking player he is on 08:52 - Aug 5 with 1643 viewsMonksway

Completely agree. If JWP goes presumably he will become the number 8 and Charles will hold at 6. It will be interesting to see how the team develops as various players leave and are replaced. A mixed blessing that JWP, Che, Tella and JWP all showed up up well for prospective PL suitors.
Smallbone what a cracking player he is on 10:09 - Aug 5 with 1535 viewsRon11

Don't want to lose Kyle Walker Peters or Nathan Tella either.
They were both outstanding last night.
Smallbone what a cracking player he is on 11:14 - Aug 5 with 1443 viewsTimSaint

After his season on loan in the Championship last season, I was kind of expecting more.
I know it is only the first game and it was against 'lesser' opposition, but I felt that he was a bit lightweight at times and like many of his team mates, always took the easy passing option.
He also played a part in their goal, allowing his man to out-jump him and to win the knock down.
Overall though, he did well and hopefully it will be the start of a great season for him and Saints, especially if we are to lose the likes of Lavia and JWP.

TimSaint

Smallbone what a cracking player he is on 13:30 - Aug 5 with 1312 viewscocklebreath

Smallbone what a cracking player he is on 11:14 - Aug 5 by TimSaint

After his season on loan in the Championship last season, I was kind of expecting more.
I know it is only the first game and it was against 'lesser' opposition, but I felt that he was a bit lightweight at times and like many of his team mates, always took the easy passing option.
He also played a part in their goal, allowing his man to out-jump him and to win the knock down.
Overall though, he did well and hopefully it will be the start of a great season for him and Saints, especially if we are to lose the likes of Lavia and JWP.

Have you been taking Pats pills? He was excellent last night

Smallbone what a cracking player he is on 14:43 - Aug 5 with 1238 viewsTimSaint

Smallbone what a cracking player he is on 13:30 - Aug 5 by cocklebreath

Have you been taking Pats pills? He was excellent last night

Just telling it as I saw it. As I said, overall he did well.

You're just being biased because you and Will come from the same town !! :-)

TimSaint

Smallbone what a cracking player he is on 14:47 - Aug 5 with 1232 viewscocklebreath

Smallbone what a cracking player he is on 14:43 - Aug 5 by TimSaint

Just telling it as I saw it. As I said, overall he did well.

You're just being biased because you and Will come from the same town !! :-)

Maybe. Every time I see him play he does all the right things, think he’s got a good football brain and one of those players that fans might not get

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024