| Looking forward to the next Nick's '5 things I have learnt from last night' 10:06 - Mar 2 with 2234 views | saints__fan__73 | Should be a good one. |  |
| |  |
| Looking forward to the next Nick's '5 things I have learnt from last night' on 10:30 - Mar 2 with 2177 views | PaleRider | 1. Gao was a brilliant owner 2. We have a great squad 3. It's all Yoshida's fault 4. The fans are equally to blame 5. As is Cortese |  | |  |
| Looking forward to the next Nick's '5 things I have learnt from last night' on 10:57 - Mar 2 with 2149 views | PatfromPoole | 1. He was in an erudite discussion with some weird bloke called Pat from Poole pre-match in a hostelry. 2. That 3. Is 4. About 5. It |  |
|  |
| Looking forward to the next Nick's '5 things I have learnt from last night' on 11:12 - Mar 2 with 2118 views | Butty101 | 1. It was the fans fault for not turning up 2. Ballard isnt ready. 3. Mara will out score Broja. 4. See point 1 5. See point 4 |  |
|  |
| Looking forward to the next Nick's '5 things I have learnt from last night' on 11:16 - Mar 2 with 2099 views | saints__fan__73 | Oh yeah, I forgot about him saying Mara could well match Broja's goal tally. |  |
|  |
| Looking forward to the next Nick's '5 things I have learnt from last night' on 11:26 - Mar 2 with 2074 views | MytchettSaint |
| Looking forward to the next Nick's '5 things I have learnt from last night' on 11:16 - Mar 2 by saints__fan__73 | Oh yeah, I forgot about him saying Mara could well match Broja's goal tally. |
Did he state over what time frame though? |  |
|  |
| Looking forward to the next Nick's '5 things I have learnt from last night' on 11:57 - Mar 2 with 2029 views | PatfromPoole | Mara has very poor movement, rarely gets into a good position. Classic case of a player hiding and not rising to the challenge. He just isn’t very good at all. I hope this is not held out as being the fans’ fault….. |  |
|  |
| Looking forward to the next Nick's '5 things I have learnt from last night' on 11:58 - Mar 2 with 2028 views | saints__fan__73 |
| Looking forward to the next Nick's '5 things I have learnt from last night' on 11:26 - Mar 2 by MytchettSaint | Did he state over what time frame though? |
I think Nick will rely on the fact that Mara has matched Broja's PL goal tally this season. (but then haven't we all). |  |
|  |
| Looking forward to the next Nick's '5 things I have learnt from last night' on 12:08 - Mar 2 with 2012 views | SonicBoom | We lost to Grimsby - surely that concerns you more than what Nick says about it afterwards? Why do you care what he thinks so much? |  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| Looking forward to the next Nick's '5 things I have learnt from last night' on 12:16 - Mar 2 with 1999 views | saints__fan__73 |
| Looking forward to the next Nick's '5 things I have learnt from last night' on 12:08 - Mar 2 by SonicBoom | We lost to Grimsby - surely that concerns you more than what Nick says about it afterwards? Why do you care what he thinks so much? |
Losing to Grimsby doesn't concern me. We all know we were never going to win the cup and we will be relegated. Hearing how Nick tries to frame this shambles without putting any of the blame on the club will be far more entertaining than last night's match though. (to be blunt) . |  |
|  |
| Looking forward to the next Nick's '5 things I have learnt from last night' on 10:56 - Mar 3 with 1794 views | dwayne_dibley |
| Looking forward to the next Nick's '5 things I have learnt from last night' on 12:16 - Mar 2 by saints__fan__73 | Losing to Grimsby doesn't concern me. We all know we were never going to win the cup and we will be relegated. Hearing how Nick tries to frame this shambles without putting any of the blame on the club will be far more entertaining than last night's match though. (to be blunt) . |
the things people do to keep their season ticket |  |
|  |
| |