Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sholing FC Promoted 20:05 - May 1 with 1737 viewsUTS1885

A record crowd of 1,200 and a 2-0 win this afternoon will see them playing in their highest ever league placing, the Southern League Premier

[Post edited 1 May 2023 21:45]
Sholing FC Promoted on 20:32 - May 1 with 1651 viewsdirk_doone

The rivalry between the red side of Southampton and the blue side will continue next season in a higher league and, of course, they meet before that in the cup final at St Mary's on May 17.

https://sholingfc.co.uk/
[Post edited 1 May 2023 20:35]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Sholing FC Promoted on 21:12 - May 1 with 1570 viewsSaintNick

Congratulations to Sholing they lead the league for a long time and finished well ahead of the teams in 3rd , 5th, & 6th.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Sholing FC Promoted on 22:07 - May 1 with 1515 viewsSFC_Referee

Sholing FC Promoted on 20:32 - May 1 by dirk_doone

The rivalry between the red side of Southampton and the blue side will continue next season in a higher league and, of course, they meet before that in the cup final at St Mary's on May 17.

https://sholingfc.co.uk/
[Post edited 1 May 2023 20:35]

Yeah I myself was going to go down and watch that one, as these sorta grassroots games are the few games and leagues left that are still well and truly competitive and the way the game should be.

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Sholing FC Promoted on 22:34 - May 1 with 1475 viewskingslandstand1

Well played the Boatmen! Good to see one team in red n white stripes doing well
Sholing FC Promoted on 13:19 - May 2 with 1377 viewssledger

i went,it was a good afternoon,no diving,no prima donnas just good lads giving there all for the shirt,sound unfamiliar.
Sholing FC Promoted on 16:09 - May 2 with 1315 viewsSFC_Referee

Sholing FC Promoted on 13:19 - May 2 by sledger

i went,it was a good afternoon,no diving,no prima donnas just good lads giving there all for the shirt,sound unfamiliar.

Can I ask how the ref was btw, as I do know them and am interested to see of what many of the fans made of him…

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Sholing FC Promoted on 19:55 - May 2 with 1260 viewssledger

Sholing FC Promoted on 16:09 - May 2 by SFC_Referee

Can I ask how the ref was btw, as I do know them and am interested to see of what many of the fans made of him…

one or two contentious decisions but overall he was not the centre piece of the game always a good trait for a referee and i think the players helped him by just getting on with the game
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024