Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reading Served With Winding Up Order 21:38 - Jun 28 with 880 viewsSaintNick

Looks like Selles could be out of a job before he has even started on this one

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Reading Served With Winding Up Order on 22:33 - Jun 28 with 804 viewsPatfromPoole

That was yesterday….

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Reading Served With Winding Up Order on 22:37 - Jun 28 with 799 viewsSaintNick

Reading Served With Winding Up Order on 22:33 - Jun 28 by PatfromPoole

That was yesterday….

Did I say what day it was served on lol

Whats the news on it today, are they going to be able to pay up or will they be wound up.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Reading Served With Winding Up Order on 23:16 - Jun 28 with 752 viewsPatfromPoole

Reading Served With Winding Up Order on 22:37 - Jun 28 by SaintNick

Whats the news on it today, are they going to be able to pay up or will they be wound up.

HMRC will want to wind them up when they hear how much Ruben wants to pay Little Theo.

I would expect they will go into administration, get another buyer, but start the season on minus 22 points (12 for not paying players, 10 for going into admin), so they are almost certain to be relegated again.

Truly, with Wigan also starting the season with minus points for not paying players, if Portsmouth do not get promoted this season, they never will.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Reading Served With Winding Up Order on 07:47 - Jun 29 with 636 viewsarfurdent

Reading Served With Winding Up Order on 23:16 - Jun 28 by PatfromPoole

HMRC will want to wind them up when they hear how much Ruben wants to pay Little Theo.

I would expect they will go into administration, get another buyer, but start the season on minus 22 points (12 for not paying players, 10 for going into admin), so they are almost certain to be relegated again.

Truly, with Wigan also starting the season with minus points for not paying players, if Portsmouth do not get promoted this season, they never will.

they never will, which is suprising as Southern Water have frequently shown that turds float

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Reading Served With Winding Up Order on 10:20 - Jun 29 with 541 viewssaints__fan__73

Reading Served With Winding Up Order on 22:37 - Jun 28 by SaintNick

Nick served with winding up order.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024