Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Haircut 100 09:34 - Jul 4 with 641 viewsSaintNick

Reformed with most of original line up and on first tour for over 40 years in October, I always had a soft spot for them back in 1982

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Haircut 100 on 10:57 - Jul 4 with 603 views1885_SFC

Love plus one on that.

I'd go and see them. Good band back in the day. I saw ABC, complete with full orchestra, last year at the New Theatre, Oxford. Martin Fry still sounds fantastic They did an hour of their hits, then had a break so we could grab a beer/pee/ciggie, then the whole Lexicon of Love album with the orchestra backing. They were superb - a great night.

Love going to see 80's bands that meant a lot in my youth. Saw Squeeze late last year too (with John Cooper Clarke supporting) and going to see Level 42 in October. Me and the missus love Oxford and always make a weekend of it. There's a great pub right opposite the theatre there too.

Old School is Cool

Haircut 100 on 16:27 - Jul 4 with 513 viewsUSA_Saint

Awful band. Beergut 100 were a lot better.
Yes - they were a real band:
https://www.discogs.com/artist/873656-Beergut-100
Haircut 100 on 16:29 - Jul 4 with 509 viewsTimSaint

You're 'Nobody's Fool', so grab 'Marine Boy', put on your 'Favourite Shirts', go to the gig and have a 'Fantastic Day'.

TimSaint

Haircut 100 on 16:56 - Jul 4 with 495 viewsPatfromPoole

Haircut 100 on 10:57 - Jul 4 by 1885_SFC

Love plus one on that.

I'd go and see them. Good band back in the day. I saw ABC, complete with full orchestra, last year at the New Theatre, Oxford. Martin Fry still sounds fantastic They did an hour of their hits, then had a break so we could grab a beer/pee/ciggie, then the whole Lexicon of Love album with the orchestra backing. They were superb - a great night.

Love going to see 80's bands that meant a lot in my youth. Saw Squeeze late last year too (with John Cooper Clarke supporting) and going to see Level 42 in October. Me and the missus love Oxford and always make a weekend of it. There's a great pub right opposite the theatre there too.

You may see MLT at Level 42.

Ran into him a couple of years ago at Camp Bestival at Lulworth; he was there for just the one day (he didn't want to live like a savage for a few days, as Wints76 would describe the festival-going experience...) and said he was mainly there to see Level 42.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024