Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fiona Phillips 21:13 - Jul 4 with 914 viewsPatfromPoole

Allegedly a part-time Saints fan in her youth, if memory serves.

Announced as having Alzheimer’s.

Her husband is a coont as well, big mate of Phil Schofield.

So things could be better for her……

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Fiona Phillips on 21:30 - Jul 4 with 867 viewsSaintNick

I vaguely remember her, she used to go to the dell, she went to Millbrook School I went to Redbridge, we didnt mix that much if you know what I mean, I knew a few Millbrook school people from going to the match with them who knew her, she definitely went to a few Saints gams, but showed little affection for her former City when she left I seem to remember her going to a school prize giving evening and giving a speech slagging her off

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Fiona Phillips on 21:34 - Jul 4 with 861 viewsPatfromPoole

Fiona Phillips on 21:30 - Jul 4 by SaintNick

I vaguely remember her, she used to go to the dell, she went to Millbrook School I went to Redbridge, we didnt mix that much if you know what I mean, I knew a few Millbrook school people from going to the match with them who knew her, she definitely went to a few Saints gams, but showed little affection for her former City when she left I seem to remember her going to a school prize giving evening and giving a speech slagging her off

I seem to remember more recently her harping on about being a Chelsea “fan” tediously.

Also remember a quite big fall-out between her and Eamonn Holmes, who also seems to have it in for Schofield. Who works for Phillips’ husband.

Think I’m Team Holmes out of that lot.

Fiona Phillips on 21:43 - Jul 4 with 851 viewsSaintNick

Fiona Phillips on 21:34 - Jul 4 by PatfromPoole

I seem to remember more recently her harping on about being a Chelsea “fan” tediously.

Also remember a quite big fall-out between her and Eamonn Holmes, who also seems to have it in for Schofield. Who works for Phillips’ husband.

Yes she changed allegiances fast when she worked her way up in TV, never been a fan of her

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Fiona Phillips on 08:33 - Jul 5 with 687 viewsRon11

Fiona Phillips on 21:34 - Jul 4 by PatfromPoole

She's married to Frizell?
Fiona Phillips on 10:52 - Jul 5 with 606 viewsPatfromPoole

Fiona Phillips on 08:33 - Jul 5 by Ron11

She's married to Frizell?

She is.

Think he was her boss when he started at ITV…..

Fiona Phillips on 12:39 - Jul 5 with 562 viewsarfurdent

bit ruff

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024