Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Loan signings 22:41 - Aug 30 with 988 viewsPatfromPoole

What is the limit on the number of loan signings you can have in the Championship?

Think it was 2 in the Prem.

We seem to be going a bit above that figure…..

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Loan signings on 23:02 - Aug 30 with 940 views1ASIN12

I think you can have 5 players in the team including on the bench . I’m not sure if there’s a limit for the whole squad
Loan signings on 23:29 - Aug 30 with 908 viewsPatfromPoole

Loan signings on 23:02 - Aug 30 by 1ASIN12

I think you can have 5 players in the team including on the bench . I’m not sure if there’s a limit for the whole squad

Thanks.

That’s quite a lot; can see us getting pretty close to that…..

Loan signings on 23:50 - Aug 30 with 900 views1ASIN12

Loan signings on 23:29 - Aug 30 by PatfromPoole

Thanks.

That’s quite a lot; can see us getting pretty close to that…..

I think Notts Forest must have been at the limit the season they went up .

Burnley had a few too if I remember right
Loan signings on 08:09 - Aug 31 with 810 viewsA1079

I am probably wrong (as it is probably a memory thing) but did Watford in their last promotion to the PL not do so on the back of the majority of the team being loan signings? Rules were probably changed after that as there was alot of criticism around it by other championship clubs. Loans can be useful but I do think there should be a limit and they should be time bound. I have no idea what the rules are now.
Loan signings on 08:35 - Aug 31 with 782 viewsPatfromPoole

Loan signings on 08:09 - Aug 31 by A1079

I am probably wrong (as it is probably a memory thing) but did Watford in their last promotion to the PL not do so on the back of the majority of the team being loan signings? Rules were probably changed after that as there was alot of criticism around it by other championship clubs. Loans can be useful but I do think there should be a limit and they should be time bound. I have no idea what the rules are now.

I think my tip for the title Middlesbrough are struggling as they were fairly reliant on loan signings last season and haven’t fully replaced them…..

Loan signings on 11:44 - Aug 31 with 679 viewskingslandstand1

With our loanees though, are there any options to buy when we get back to the promised land come next May when they have shone for us next season, particularly after the debut performances last week

I'm just thinking that SHOULD that pipedream occur will we be in the Tella situation with Burnley where he pi55ed on both of us by shooting off to Germany. Well, maybe not on Burnley so much, but he did a runner away from the pair of us
Loan signings on 13:10 - Aug 31 with 639 viewsPatfromPoole

Loan signings on 11:44 - Aug 31 by kingslandstand1

With our loanees though, are there any options to buy when we get back to the promised land come next May when they have shone for us next season, particularly after the debut performances last week

I'm just thinking that SHOULD that pipedream occur will we be in the Tella situation with Burnley where he pi55ed on both of us by shooting off to Germany. Well, maybe not on Burnley so much, but he did a runner away from the pair of us

Don’t think we have this with any of the loan signings.

Would involve a significantly higher loan fee up front, I suspect.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024