Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rotherham 2 - Ipswich 2 21:59 - Nov 7 with 694 viewsSaintNick

Drama in the final minutes, Ipswich make it 2-1 in the final minute or so of the 90 and then Rotherham snatch an equaliser in the 3rd minute of injury time.

Ipswich are suddenly looking vulnerable and catchable

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Rotherham 2 - Ipswich 2 on 22:04 - Nov 7 with 675 viewsSouthamptonfan

Yes, logic says that a team promoted from league one with a smallish squad will start to stall over the winter months. We can definitely catch them, but Leeds will make it difficult I think. And Saints can't afford any slip ups. We need to be relentless.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Rotherham 2 - Ipswich 2 on 22:06 - Nov 7 with 668 viewsSaintNick

Rotherham 2 - Ipswich 2 on 22:04 - Nov 7 by Southamptonfan

Yes, logic says that a team promoted from league one with a smallish squad will start to stall over the winter months. We can definitely catch them, but Leeds will make it difficult I think. And Saints can't afford any slip ups. We need to be relentless.

Agreed but we have the biggest squad, there is a long way to go but I think we can be the team that comes up on the rails

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Rotherham 2 - Ipswich 2 on 22:12 - Nov 7 with 644 viewsNYC_Saint

Great finish for the equalizer, although the build up was quite 90s route one.
Rotherham 2 - Ipswich 2 on 22:15 - Nov 7 with 636 viewsLondonSaint76

Rotherham 2 - Ipswich 2 on 22:06 - Nov 7 by SaintNick

Agreed but we have the biggest squad, there is a long way to go but I think we can be the team that comes up on the rails

And, we can always strengthen further in January if needs be, we have the financial backing behind us - and with the new regime now in place if we do strengthen I don't foresee any repeat of the Orisic / Tall Paul disasters!

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024