Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SKYBET & DAZN NORTH AMERICA 20:01 - Nov 16 with 1464 viewsTorontoSaint

Hoping my english friends might be able to shed some light on how broadcasting EFL games works because I am frustrated as hell.

Premier League is on FUBO in N.A. but Championship is owned by DAZN and so far only (3) saints games have been available to watch.

Doing my research today I came across an article saying only (9) saints games were scheduled for broadcasting on SKYBET for this season....does that mean I paid $200 to watch only 9 games?

They do not even show up on the schedule within the DAZN app and I have been trying to figure this out since August and DAZN has ZERO customer support.
SKYBET & DAZN NORTH AMERICA on 20:45 - Nov 16 with 1400 viewsPatfromPoole

Can you find an IPTV provider?

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

SKYBET & DAZN NORTH AMERICA on 22:19 - Nov 16 with 1325 viewsSFC_Referee

I’m pretty sure that if your watching from abroad saints have their own streaming channel set up now where you can watch any games that aren’t streamed live at wherever you are

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

SKYBET & DAZN NORTH AMERICA on 02:45 - Nov 17 with 1291 viewsLondonSaint76

If you have a decent broadband connection speed your best bet would probably be Saints Play. This is an official streaming service provided by SFC and will cover all of our Football League’s 46 Championship matches - but with the inevitable asterisk... It does not give you access to matches being covered by your local broadcast networks! So, you would be in the reverse position to the one you are in now but if only 9 games out 46 are being covered this season you would get to see 37 games instead of 9, or at least, those of the 37 still to be played. There is one interesting codicil, that being, (quoting the SFC website) fans who are in EFL 'Unsold Markets’ (which is where there are no broadcast deals between local broadcasters and the EFL) will be able to watch all Saints EFL matches.
Now, I am led to believe that if you can connect to the internet through a VPN you can get all 46 games because a VPN (Virtual Private Network) masks your geographical location so at a guess when you sign up for Saints Play you tell them you are in a country that has no broadcast agreements in place with the Football League. If you go that route I'd probably go for the VPN service offered by Mozilla who make the Firefox browser as it is not Microsoft or Google owned. Cost of Saints play is £170 per season, they also do match-by-match deals which would probably be the solution for this season given the season is a third gone plus you have the other subscription already paid for. For next season I'd suggest a reliable VPN + the annual pass - ah, hang on, the problem might solve itself if we get back up to the PL

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

SKYBET & DAZN NORTH AMERICA on 10:55 - Nov 17 with 1191 viewssaintwizzler

SKYBET & DAZN NORTH AMERICA on 02:45 - Nov 17 by LondonSaint76

If you have a decent broadband connection speed your best bet would probably be Saints Play. This is an official streaming service provided by SFC and will cover all of our Football League’s 46 Championship matches - but with the inevitable asterisk... It does not give you access to matches being covered by your local broadcast networks! So, you would be in the reverse position to the one you are in now but if only 9 games out 46 are being covered this season you would get to see 37 games instead of 9, or at least, those of the 37 still to be played. There is one interesting codicil, that being, (quoting the SFC website) fans who are in EFL 'Unsold Markets’ (which is where there are no broadcast deals between local broadcasters and the EFL) will be able to watch all Saints EFL matches.
Now, I am led to believe that if you can connect to the internet through a VPN you can get all 46 games because a VPN (Virtual Private Network) masks your geographical location so at a guess when you sign up for Saints Play you tell them you are in a country that has no broadcast agreements in place with the Football League. If you go that route I'd probably go for the VPN service offered by Mozilla who make the Firefox browser as it is not Microsoft or Google owned. Cost of Saints play is £170 per season, they also do match-by-match deals which would probably be the solution for this season given the season is a third gone plus you have the other subscription already paid for. For next season I'd suggest a reliable VPN + the annual pass - ah, hang on, the problem might solve itself if we get back up to the PL

You’d need a payment address abroad to do this.

Get an IPTV provider. I pay £40 a year.
Ditch SKY and Netflix.

The opening post was from Toronto Saint so I’m guessing he could use the Saints official service and hope, and pray, it works.

WE STREAM ON

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

SKYBET & DAZN NORTH AMERICA on 14:01 - Nov 17 with 1140 viewsNYC_Saint

Hi Toronto

I have purchased the saints play pass and was able to watch it when I was in Quebec City recently. In the US market the asterisk LondonSaint refers to is that ESPN+ shows three or four Championship games each week and is it's the saints game, saints play is blocked. I already had an ESPN+ subscription for the FA cup so I was covered - is ESPN+ an option in Canada?

Saints play itself is a bit clunky and doesn't work well through the app. I stream it on an iPad in Safari browser and connect it to Apple TV to watch it on my TV that way.
SKYBET & DAZN NORTH AMERICA on 19:30 - Nov 20 with 903 viewsInTimeAddedOn

SKYBET & DAZN NORTH AMERICA on 10:55 - Nov 17 by saintwizzler

You’d need a payment address abroad to do this.

Get an IPTV provider. I pay £40 a year.
Ditch SKY and Netflix.

The opening post was from Toronto Saint so I’m guessing he could use the Saints official service and hope, and pray, it works.

WE STREAM ON

This IPTV sounds interesting, can I please ask
> Are you in the UK or overseas?
> How many Saints games to you get to see live through your IPTV provider?
> Which provider do you use as it sounds a very reasonable price to pay?
Thanks
SKYBET & DAZN NORTH AMERICA on 19:43 - Nov 20 with 887 viewssaintwizzler

SKYBET & DAZN NORTH AMERICA on 19:30 - Nov 20 by InTimeAddedOn

This IPTV sounds interesting, can I please ask
> Are you in the UK or overseas?
> How many Saints games to you get to see live through your IPTV provider?
> Which provider do you use as it sounds a very reasonable price to pay?
Thanks

UK
Every SFC game.
Plus ALL sport channels, films and TV Shows.

Can’t give out details of the provider, sorry.
Search on Twitter should bring plenty up.
Try one with a free trial or a week sub.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

SKYBET & DAZN NORTH AMERICA on 18:17 - Nov 21 with 757 viewsInTimeAddedOn

SKYBET & DAZN NORTH AMERICA on 19:43 - Nov 20 by saintwizzler

UK
Every SFC game.
Plus ALL sport channels, films and TV Shows.

Can’t give out details of the provider, sorry.
Search on Twitter should bring plenty up.
Try one with a free trial or a week sub.

Thanks SW, I will see what I can find
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024