Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm Back 13:22 - Dec 15 with 1071 viewsSaintNick

Haven't been on here much this week as went down with a severe strain of flu, potentially life threatening that has meant I have had to either lay in bed or on the sofa for the last three days and had to miss going to Coventry.

I think I must have caught it on the dangerously overcrowded train back to Southampton on Saturday as 2 of the 3 people I went with also went down with it

So as i can't do 5 things from Coventry here are 1 things I noticed from my death bed.

1. Despite god knows how many channels i have day time tv is awful, the only thing worth watching was the daily The Sweeney re run.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

I'm Back on 14:57 - Dec 15 with 986 viewsGRIM

Your sure it wasn't Covid Nick.
Did you test.
You didn't miss much at Coventry, same as every other week, loads of possession with no end product.
I'm Back on 17:46 - Dec 15 with 872 viewskingslandstand1

And those on here thought it was because you wouldn't be able to defend Manning and his current form ....

Oh, hopefully you also caught up with the regular episodes of Minder as well
I'm Back on 17:46 - Dec 15 with 873 viewsBerber

That is what the record button is for.
I'm Back on 18:48 - Dec 15 with 838 viewsSaintNick

I'm Back on 14:57 - Dec 15 by GRIM

Your sure it wasn't Covid Nick.
Did you test.
You didn't miss much at Coventry, same as every other week, loads of possession with no end product.

It wasnt covid and yes I did test, the moment I saw the goal I went into relapse as i knew what would be being said, in his and my customary defence, I didnt think he gave it away as much as some people

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

I'm Back on 19:34 - Dec 15 with 800 views1885_SFC

Lots of Winter bugs going around & hospitals are practically full. My local QA hospital is full and telling people to stay away from A&E.

Nick ; if you've got Netflix, I highly recommend watching this absolutely superb TV series:

https://www.netflix.com/gb/title/81303911

Old School is Cool

I'm Back on 23:52 - Dec 15 with 650 viewsPatfromPoole

I'm Back on 18:48 - Dec 15 by SaintNick

It wasnt covid and yes I did test, the moment I saw the goal I went into relapse as i knew what would be being said, in his and my customary defence, I didnt think he gave it away as much as some people

Thought I might have had COVID a few weeks ago.

My GP told me not to bother doing a test as 90% of COVID tests give incorrect results 🤷‍♀️

Glad to hear you are on the mend, Nick.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024