Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last 15 games- matched Leicester on points AND goal difference 17:50 - Jan 2 with 473 viewsczsaint

The Times have printed the Championship record for the last 15 games. We have scored more goals (29) than everyone except Leicester (31). Leeds and Watford have scored 28 and Ipswich 23.

We are getting stronger and scoring more and more goals. Yes Norwich was disappointing, but let's give them credit for them defending well. Do we really need the fabled striker that is being called for. I think to get someone better than what we have would cost more than we've ever paid for anyone.
[Post edited 2 Jan 17:51]
Last 15 games- matched Leicester on points AND goal difference on 17:55 - Jan 2 with 456 viewsgrumpy

'I think to get someone better than what we have would cost more than we've ever paid for anyone'
That's ridiculous.
Last 15 games- matched Leicester on points AND goal difference on 18:22 - Jan 2 with 402 viewskingslandstand1

All valid points though not sure I'd go quite as blunt as Grumps re your pricing assumption but he has a point! Another interesting stat though would be chances created compared to goals scored and that may give a different picture re the need for a striker

And yes, defence has improved primarily with Harwood-Bellis and Bednarek working well, but against pretty cr@p forwrd lines

But hey, we are 3rd, 4 points above Leeds in 4th and in with a chance of top 2!

Keep th faith
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024