Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watford Tickets On Sale Now But Reduced Window For Season Ticket Holders 16:30 - Jan 30 with 643 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/61830/watford-tickets-on

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Watford Tickets On Sale Now But Reduced Window For Season Ticket Holders on 16:42 - Jan 30 with 622 viewsSouthamptonfan

I think they have got the pricing wrong. 15 pounds for an unattractive game on a Tuesday night, we will play our reserve team, only to get Liverpool in the next round if we win. I suspect this will be a very small crowd. Just make it £10 for adults and kids for a quid, especially as it's not even the first team playing. Evening games are difficult anyway.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Watford Tickets On Sale Now But Reduced Window For Season Ticket Holders on 17:13 - Jan 30 with 555 viewsSaintNick

Watford Tickets On Sale Now But Reduced Window For Season Ticket Holders on 16:42 - Jan 30 by Southamptonfan

I think they have got the pricing wrong. 15 pounds for an unattractive game on a Tuesday night, we will play our reserve team, only to get Liverpool in the next round if we win. I suspect this will be a very small crowd. Just make it £10 for adults and kids for a quid, especially as it's not even the first team playing. Evening games are difficult anyway.

In fairness £15 is a fair price, Totton 5 tiers down will charge £12 or £15 on the day, Eastleigh who are 3 tiers down will charge £18 in advance and £20 on the day.

With respect to both teams the cup tie next week will be a far higher standard of football even with weakened teams out so I think it is decent value.

Yes you could knock the price down to £10 and maybe get a few more in, but it is about what is a fair price

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Watford Tickets On Sale Now But Reduced Window For Season Ticket Holders on 17:22 - Jan 30 with 546 viewsTimSaint

Watford Tickets On Sale Now But Reduced Window For Season Ticket Holders on 16:42 - Jan 30 by Southamptonfan

Watford also have to agree to the price we set, so bearing in mind the initial game at their place was £15, it was always going to be the same for the replay.

TimSaint

Watford Tickets On Sale Now But Reduced Window For Season Ticket Holders on 13:59 - Jan 31 with 370 viewsTimSaint

As a ST Holder, I purchased tickets for the Watford replay last night for my daughter and I, but when buying via the ticketing website, the only delivery option was Collect From St Marys. Post and Print at home were not available.

Don't know if others experienced similar, but it will be one mad rush before kick-off at the ticket office !!

I phoned this morning to check and they confirmed that it was a system error and that there should have been further options available, but they would be posting out any tickets purchased last night.

(Cue Pat and his postal problems !!)

TimSaint

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024