Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Witnessed a shoplifter fleeing the scene today 18:59 - Feb 1 with 1652 viewsOccasional_Showers

The shop worker, perhaps the manageress at Wilko’s, came waddling out at speed in pursuit of what looked like a smack head. I assessed the situation and considered it not worth bringing him down as he passed. If it’d been an old lady who’d been mugged I would have intervened but considered this petty crime not worth the hassle or risk of him carrying a knife.

What would you have done?

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Witnessed a shoplifter fleeing the scene today on 19:08 - Feb 1 with 1619 viewsBLEEDRED

Gone in to nick something as all the staff were busy!!
Witnessed a shoplifter fleeing the scene today on 19:09 - Feb 1 with 1618 viewsOccasional_Showers

Witnessed a shoplifter fleeing the scene today on 19:08 - Feb 1 by BLEEDRED

Gone in to nick something as all the staff were busy!!

Is there anything worth nicking in Wilko’s?

Witnessed a shoplifter fleeing the scene today on 19:57 - Feb 1 with 1550 viewscynicalsaint

Witnessed a shoplifter fleeing the scene today on 19:09 - Feb 1 by Occasional_Showers

Is there anything worth nicking in Wilko’s?

what is wilkos?
Witnessed a shoplifter fleeing the scene today on 20:38 - Feb 1 with 1497 viewsHappy_Jack

Witnessed a shoplifter fleeing the scene today on 19:57 - Feb 1 by cynicalsaint

what is wilkos?

The sort of retail emporium you see on TV advertisments when another revolutionary breakthrough is available to ease your domestic workload. A toaster that also trims the hedges for example.
"Available at all good retailers including..."

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who do you think the best Prime Minister of the last 40 years has been?

Witnessed a shoplifter fleeing the scene today on 21:20 - Feb 1 with 1445 viewsthissceptredsaint

Its a poor mans B&Q
Witnessed a shoplifter fleeing the scene today on 09:23 - Feb 2 with 1255 viewsdarthvader

After being a victim of crime two weekends ago, I think I would've twätted the theiving cùnt. And stuck the boot in

keep the faith coyr

Witnessed a shoplifter fleeing the scene today on 09:41 - Feb 2 with 1227 viewsJaySaint

Witnessed a shoplifter fleeing the scene today on 19:57 - Feb 1 by cynicalsaint

what is wilkos?

A shop that does cheap things that you are more likely to see down Shirley High St, rather than West Quay

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Witnessed a shoplifter fleeing the scene today on 11:02 - Feb 2 with 1189 viewsOccasional_Showers

Witnessed a shoplifter fleeing the scene today on 09:41 - Feb 2 by JaySaint

A shop that does cheap things that you are more likely to see down Shirley High St, rather than West Quay

I went in for a bulb for my security light, also a three plug adapter, and a squeaky ball for the dog. I wouldn’t buy any of their home furnishings but for bits and bobs as mentioned they do the job.

Login to get fewer ads

Witnessed a shoplifter fleeing the scene today on 12:44 - Feb 2 with 1147 viewsthissceptredsaint

You can get those in B&Q probably last longer, did you get a staff discount?
Witnessed a shoplifter fleeing the scene today on 13:53 - Feb 2 with 1112 views1885_SFC

The only thing I use Wilko for is their bird feed. My feathered little friends love the sacks of sunflower hearts and my friendly robin & blackbirds love the tubs of suet pellets with dead insects in them. I get woodpeckers and nuthatches on the peanuts... although Mr Sparrowhawk keeps taking too many birds for my liking. I even get a barn owl who sits on the telegraph pole on my front drive and tawny owls on my conservatory roof who eat all the mice I have who live in the horse field next door.

It's like a war zone out there!

Old School is Cool

Witnessed a shoplifter fleeing the scene today on 14:08 - Feb 2 with 1100 viewsDellHero_Would

Witnessed a shoplifter fleeing the scene today on 12:44 - Feb 2 by thissceptredsaint

Makes me laugh, 22 gets a load of stick for being a fantasist and the biggest Walt on here gets a free pass. Everyone knows his stories and life are totally made up rubbish.

Poll: Wearing a mask

Witnessed a shoplifter fleeing the scene today on 14:37 - Feb 2 with 1073 viewsDellbert_Wilkins

Witnessed a shoplifter fleeing the scene today on 12:44 - Feb 2 by thissceptredsaint

Did you get a staff discount?
Witnessed a shoplifter fleeing the scene today on 18:10 - Feb 2 with 990 viewsOccasional_Showers

Witnessed a shoplifter fleeing the scene today on 13:53 - Feb 2 by 1885_SFC

The only thing I use Wilko for is their bird feed. My feathered little friends love the sacks of sunflower hearts and my friendly robin & blackbirds love the tubs of suet pellets with dead insects in them. I get woodpeckers and nuthatches on the peanuts... although Mr Sparrowhawk keeps taking too many birds for my liking. I even get a barn owl who sits on the telegraph pole on my front drive and tawny owls on my conservatory roof who eat all the mice I have who live in the horse field next door.

Have you tried niger seed? Nothing will touch it until goldfinches finally discover it and they will return every day.

Witnessed a shoplifter fleeing the scene today on 12:33 - Feb 5 with 823 viewsdarthvader

Witnessed a shoplifter fleeing the scene today on 13:53 - Feb 2 by 1885_SFC

Nature at it's best. Love it

keep the faith coyr

Witnessed a shoplifter fleeing the scene today on 16:15 - Feb 5 with 780 views1885_SFC

Witnessed a shoplifter fleeing the scene today on 12:33 - Feb 5 by darthvader

Nature at it's best. Love it

I get badgers who visit my garden every single night. Mostly there's just the one who has developed a real craving for the monkey nuts I have been putting out for her for 2-years now. She has even brought her youngster on a couple of occasions. I've had as many as 6 badgers all visit at the same time some evenings. They love peanut butter sandwiches!

Beautiful creatures.

Old School is Cool

Witnessed a shoplifter fleeing the scene today on 16:37 - Feb 5 with 763 viewsdirk_doone

This is why I carry a machete with me at all times because you just never know.....

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Witnessed a shoplifter fleeing the scene today on 16:42 - Feb 5 with 757 viewssaints__fan__73

Witnessed a shoplifter fleeing the scene today on 18:10 - Feb 2 by Occasional_Showers

Have you tried niger seed? Nothing will touch it until goldfinches finally discover it and they will return every day.

Thought that was for Black Birds.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Witnessed a shoplifter fleeing the scene today on 17:02 - Feb 5 with 737 viewsdarthvader

Witnessed a shoplifter fleeing the scene today on 16:15 - Feb 5 by 1885_SFC

I get badgers who visit my garden every single night. Mostly there's just the one who has developed a real craving for the monkey nuts I have been putting out for her for 2-years now. She has even brought her youngster on a couple of occasions. I've had as many as 6 badgers all visit at the same time some evenings. They love peanut butter sandwiches!

Beautiful creatures.

Fantastic

keep the faith coyr

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024