Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
testing testing testing 10:27 - May 12 with 833 viewssaint22

Its the only way out of this mess and the govt still aren't hitting the target

I have booked one of these for early June

https://privateharleystreetclinic.com/products/covid-19-elisa-antibody-tests
testing testing testing on 10:30 - May 12 with 825 viewssaint68

Good on you, will I have to wait until after your test results for an apology though?😁

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

testing testing testing on 10:42 - May 12 with 810 views1885_SFC

You might want to rethink having that test with the robbing coont...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/22/gmc-concerned-about-doctors-exploi

Old School is Cool

testing testing testing on 10:50 - May 12 with 800 viewsBison

testing testing testing on 10:42 - May 12 by 1885_SFC

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/22/gmc-concerned-about-doctors-exploi

'Despite its name, Ali’s business does not have a clinic on Harley Street. It is believed to be operated from Ali’s flat in north London. The Private Harley Street Clinic is not registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) healthcare provider regulator.'

I hope you are not advertising for Ali on here saint22 , do you have a vested interest in this ?

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

testing testing testing on 11:00 - May 12 with 782 viewsJaySaint

why would you be using these charlatans, given the vast amount of disposable cash you have?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

testing testing testing on 11:22 - May 12 with 759 viewssaint22

testing testing testing on 10:42 - May 12 by 1885_SFC

good research, wish I had done that before I booked my test.......
ffs
testing testing testing on 11:27 - May 12 with 755 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

testing testing testing on 11:22 - May 12 by saint22

good research, wish I had done that before I booked my test.......
ffs

Most of these 'Harley Street' practices are dodgy as f**k. A load of charlatans seem to ride on the address with polished looking websites - you won't be the only one to be fooled.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

testing testing testing on 11:53 - May 12 with 729 viewsTripleNiemi

One thing that cracked me up with Boris (during last nights speach) was that he was spouting all manner of numbers with regards to the amount of tests that have been performed over the last few days. Just my humble view however is that he number of tests conducted is blőody futile when the majority are still awaiting the sodding results.

My mate happens to be a key worker employed by the council to do home health visits. He was tested over ten days ago (after visiting two COVID patients) and still awaits the results. Apparently we cannot handle them all as a nation so good ol' Uncle Sam is processing his!!! FFS.
[Post edited 12 May 2020 11:56]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

testing testing testing on 11:53 - May 12 with 728 viewsMytchettSaint

This obsession with people and testing is baffling, are you displaying symptoms? If so seek a test.
You could get tested in the morning and be fine then come into contact with someone who has it in the afternoon and possibly become infected if you’re not taking the correct precautions. Unless you’re getting tested each and every morning I’m struggling to see what you are hoping to achieve if you’re feeling fine and have been self isolating/following the other advice correctly.

Unless of course you’ve been in contact with someone who has displayed symptoms of the virus....
[Post edited 12 May 2020 11:55]

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Login to get fewer ads

testing testing testing on 12:16 - May 12 with 707 viewsSadoldgit

Part of the problem is that some people are carrying the virus and passing it on but not displaying symptoms. Until such time that we have a vaccine, if indeed we ever do, we need to have a robust system of checking, tracking and isolating to help keep control of any local outbreaks. Ideally this would be in place before any partial lifting of the lockdown. Oh well...
testing testing testing on 12:45 - May 12 with 687 viewsBison

testing testing testing on 11:53 - May 12 by TripleNiemi

One thing that cracked me up with Boris (during last nights speach) was that he was spouting all manner of numbers with regards to the amount of tests that have been performed over the last few days. Just my humble view however is that he number of tests conducted is blőody futile when the majority are still awaiting the sodding results.

My mate happens to be a key worker employed by the council to do home health visits. He was tested over ten days ago (after visiting two COVID patients) and still awaits the results. Apparently we cannot handle them all as a nation so good ol' Uncle Sam is processing his!!! FFS.
[Post edited 12 May 2020 11:56]

That's wired experience from your mate. My parents received tests in post Saturday , courier collected Sunday and they got the results Monday . Sounds like it's been lost in the system.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

testing testing testing on 20:37 - May 12 with 630 viewsBillyBrag

I have been tested (key worker).
Felt like death last week, phoned up, tested that afternoon and received the results around 48 hours(ish) later.

I will add, there was so many testing slots available at the test site I went to and all others near me. When asking the lady who conducted my test, she was extremely puzzled as given the demand for tests by the media, the capacity is simply not being used in our area anyway. Not even close apparently.
testing testing testing on 17:34 - May 14 with 562 viewsBicester_North

testing testing testing on 11:53 - May 12 by MytchettSaint

This obsession with people and testing is baffling, are you displaying symptoms? If so seek a test.
You could get tested in the morning and be fine then come into contact with someone who has it in the afternoon and possibly become infected if you’re not taking the correct precautions. Unless you’re getting tested each and every morning I’m struggling to see what you are hoping to achieve if you’re feeling fine and have been self isolating/following the other advice correctly.

Unless of course you’ve been in contact with someone who has displayed symptoms of the virus....
[Post edited 12 May 2020 11:55]

I don’t think individuals with no symptoms gain much from having the test, but it is a good indicator of how many people in the country probably have the virus, so It allows the government to make decisions about how much the country can be open without danger if hospitals being overwhelmed.
So at the moment they think 1 in 400 may have it.
The anti body one is the one they are excited about but only if people are becoming immune after having it.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

testing testing testing on 18:23 - May 14 with 531 viewsSadoldgit

This is how easily it spreads in public.

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/coronavirus-restaurant-experiment-shows-how-quick
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024