Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
James Ward Prowse To Replace Hojbjerg As Captain 14:55 - Jun 17 with 928 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/52478/james-ward-prowse-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
James Ward Prowse To Replace Hojbjerg As Captain on 15:36 - Jun 17 with 880 viewssaint22

Good for RH if PEH is playing up and not signing
Smallbone to replace him and let PEH sit the season out as a sub
James Ward Prowse To Replace Hojbjerg As Captain on 17:01 - Jun 17 with 816 viewsTripleNiemi

Good luck Prowsey; well deserved.

As for you PEH, for once i couldn't give a toss about a Saints player moving on so au revoir. I mean, its not on the scale of Schneids, Wanyama or Cork going is it.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

James Ward Prowse To Replace Hojbjerg As Captain on 17:10 - Jun 17 with 806 viewssaint22

James Ward Prowse To Replace Hojbjerg As Captain on 17:01 - Jun 17 by TripleNiemi

Good luck Prowsey; well deserved.

As for you PEH, for once i couldn't give a toss about a Saints player moving on so au revoir. I mean, its not on the scale of Schneids, Wanyama or Cork going is it.

I see Schneids is off to some French team for 2m
Should have stayed put that one
James Ward Prowse To Replace Hojbjerg As Captain on 23:30 - Jun 17 with 703 viewsBicester_North

James Ward Prowse To Replace Hojbjerg As Captain on 17:10 - Jun 17 by saint22

I see Schneids is off to some French team for 2m
Should have stayed put that one

Yeah hey, Schneids should’ve stayed no??

Geddit??

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

James Ward Prowse To Replace Hojbjerg As Captain on 00:03 - Jun 18 with 685 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Good! One loyal player vs yet another transient "I can go on to greatness" player. Well played JWP.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

James Ward Prowse To Replace Hojbjerg As Captain on 20:41 - Jun 18 with 560 viewsI_would

Saints FC R.I.P..........

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

James Ward Prowse To Replace Hojbjerg As Captain on 20:52 - Jun 18 with 546 viewssaint68

James Ward Prowse To Replace Hojbjerg As Captain on 20:41 - Jun 18 by I_would

Saints FC R.I.P..........

Hello lorenzo X

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024