Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton 1 - 1 Brighton and Hove Albion - Player Ratings and Reports 23:15 - Jul 16 with 512 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/52643/southampton-1--1-b

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Southampton 1 - 1 Brighton and Hove Albion - Player Ratings and Reports on 10:38 - Jul 17 with 432 viewsSadoldgit

What a quality player Ings is. You can see why Liverpool were sorry to see him go. His work rate is awesome and when he gets a chance you expect to see the ball in the back of the net. A shoo-in for the next England squad surely?
Southampton 1 - 1 Brighton and Hove Albion - Player Ratings and Reports on 10:43 - Jul 17 with 431 viewsChesham_Saint

Southampton 1 - 1 Brighton and Hove Albion - Player Ratings and Reports on 10:38 - Jul 17 by Sadoldgit

What a quality player Ings is. You can see why Liverpool were sorry to see him go. His work rate is awesome and when he gets a chance you expect to see the ball in the back of the net. A shoo-in for the next England squad surely?

I agree Sogs, and refreshing for you not to work in an anti-Boris or Brexit angle on this..! Sorry.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Southampton 1 - 1 Brighton and Hove Albion - Player Ratings and Reports on 10:47 - Jul 17 with 428 viewsdirk_doone

Southampton 1 - 1 Brighton and Hove Albion - Player Ratings and Reports on 10:38 - Jul 17 by Sadoldgit

Yes, England have got 5 games to play in September and October so I'd expect to see Ings given his opportunity in at least one of them.

Scoring 23 goals in a season is great but his all-round game, including his brilliant defending and close control, set him apart from most strikers. He can be surrounded by 3 defenders but you still know he will never lose control of the ball.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2020 10:50]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Southampton 1 - 1 Brighton and Hove Albion - Player Ratings and Reports on 12:56 - Jul 17 with 406 viewsTimSaint

Sorry but I don't want him anywhere near the England squad.

We have seen in the past what that does to our players, so I would much rather he said no thanks and carried on with what he does best at Saints.

TimSaint

Southampton 1 - 1 Brighton and Hove Albion - Player Ratings and Reports on 13:06 - Jul 17 with 399 viewsSadoldgit

Southampton 1 - 1 Brighton and Hove Albion - Player Ratings and Reports on 12:56 - Jul 17 by TimSaint

We have seen in the past what that does to our players, so I would much rather he said no thanks and carried on with what he does best at Saints.

I know what you mean, but if it means it satisfies his need to prove himself at the highest level it may mean he stays with us a bit longer.
Southampton 1 - 1 Brighton and Hove Albion - Player Ratings and Reports on 17:05 - Jul 17 with 346 viewskingslandstand1

Southampton 1 - 1 Brighton and Hove Albion - Player Ratings and Reports on 12:56 - Jul 17 by TimSaint

Vardy hasn't done too badly since he walked away from England I hate to say
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024