Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester Win 4-1 21:53 - Nov 2 with 577 viewsSaintNick

We drop to 5th, still a good showing after the weekends games though

This post has been edited by an administrator

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Leicester Win 4-1 on 22:39 - Nov 2 with 547 viewsgreen

Fair play to Leicester - it might just be me but they seem to have gone a bit under the radar this season but they've made a good start (as they did last season).

Brendan doing a good job but I'm always reminded of his David Brent-esque activities in the Liverpool documentary a few years ago.
Leicester Win 4-1 on 00:29 - Nov 3 with 509 viewsdirk_doone

Leicester Win 4-1 on 22:39 - Nov 2 by green

Fair play to Leicester - it might just be me but they seem to have gone a bit under the radar this season but they've made a good start (as they did last season).

Brendan doing a good job but I'm always reminded of his David Brent-esque activities in the Liverpool documentary a few years ago.

Leicester are clearly one of the top teams once more this season. Like Spurs have with Son, they have the winning tactic, with Vardy, of the long ball played to a lightning fast forward, who will run straight through the heart of a slow central defence.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Leicester Win 4-1 on 06:23 - Nov 3 with 449 viewssolent_toffee

Leicester Win 4-1 on 00:29 - Nov 3 by dirk_doone

Leicester are clearly one of the top teams once more this season. Like Spurs have with Son, they have the winning tactic, with Vardy, of the long ball played to a lightning fast forward, who will run straight through the heart of a slow central defence.

Vardy seems to get better and better, he’s a class player and a real team player bringing other players in around him, bit like your own Ings.

They seem to have bought well in the last few seasons too and have some good young players.

They crashed and burnt after the restart, but I reckon they will do really well this season, top 4 minimum.
Leicester Win 4-1 on 07:38 - Nov 3 with 405 viewsdirk_doone

Leicester Win 4-1 on 06:23 - Nov 3 by solent_toffee

Vardy seems to get better and better, he’s a class player and a real team player bringing other players in around him, bit like your own Ings.

They seem to have bought well in the last few seasons too and have some good young players.

They crashed and burnt after the restart, but I reckon they will do really well this season, top 4 minimum.

I agree. Vardy was brilliant last night and so was Ãœnder. Leicester look like title contenders once again.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Leicester Win 4-1 on 07:43 - Nov 3 with 402 viewsChesham_Saint

Leicester Win 4-1 on 07:38 - Nov 3 by dirk_doone

I agree. Vardy was brilliant last night and so was Ãœnder. Leicester look like title contenders once again.

That Vardy, what a class act he is. Be such a shame if he was injured by some pikey running his studs down his Achilles. Oh wait, hang on, that’s his little party piece. I almost wish Van Dijk was around to demonstrate on him....

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Leicester Win 4-1 on 10:11 - Nov 3 with 353 viewssaint22

Leicester Win 4-1 on 06:23 - Nov 3 by solent_toffee

Yes they have bought very well
That young defender Fafano(?) seems to have slotted straight in, but like our Salisu, oh hold on?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024