Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Get in 12:26 - Nov 1 with 2241 viewssaint22

Jannik!!
Add this ref to the list of useless ones
0
Get in on 12:38 - Nov 1 with 1377 viewsdarthvader

I wish I betted on this game I dreamt that prowse and vesterguard scored today. Idv been rich

keep the faith coyr

0
Get in on 12:38 - Nov 1 with 1377 viewsChesham_Saint

JWP birthday boy! Even I Would can’t criticise that!?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

0
Get in on 12:39 - Nov 1 with 1375 viewskingslandstand1

So where is IWould now?

Poll: Are you renewing your season ticket

0
Get in on 12:39 - Nov 1 with 1372 viewsTimSaint

Birthday boy makes it 2 with a wonderful free kick

TimSaint

0
Get in on 12:39 - Nov 1 with 1371 viewsdarthvader

Jannick Vesterguard ...Southampton goal machine !!

keep the faith coyr

0
Get in on 12:42 - Nov 1 with 1354 viewsSaintsforeverj

What a goal from Ward-Prowse. Saints 3rd in the PL on the live table.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

0
Get in on 12:43 - Nov 1 with 1348 viewsChesham_Saint

Get in on 12:42 - Nov 1 by Saintsforeverj

What a goal from Ward-Prowse. Saints 3rd in the PL on the live table.


I’ve screen shotted it for posterity.... Not that I’m a pessimist you understand,
[Post edited 1 Nov 2020 12:49]

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

0
Get in on 12:45 - Nov 1 with 1339 viewssaint22

Get in on 12:42 - Nov 1 by Saintsforeverj

What a goal from Ward-Prowse. Saints 3rd in the PL on the live table.


Red card!!! Wtf this ref is sh1te
0
Login to get fewer ads

Get in on 12:46 - Nov 1 with 1335 viewssaint22

Get in on 12:42 - Nov 1 by Saintsforeverj

What a goal from Ward-Prowse. Saints 3rd in the PL on the live table.


And again
Woooahhhhhh
0
Get in on 12:47 - Nov 1 with 1334 viewsdarthvader

Get in on 12:45 - Nov 1 by saint22

Red card!!! Wtf this ref is sh1te


Take another goal... Get in birthday boy!!

keep the faith coyr

0
Get in on 12:47 - Nov 1 with 1334 viewsTimSaint

Get in on 12:39 - Nov 1 by TimSaint

Birthday boy makes it 2 with a wonderful free kick


Brilliant !!

Get in there

TimSaint

0
Get in on 12:48 - Nov 1 with 1325 viewsChesham_Saint

FVCKING HELL! JWP.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

0
Get in on 12:54 - Nov 1 with 1267 viewsNYC_Saint

I can’t remember my 26th birthday but I don’t think it was as good as JWP’s. I think he’s overtaken LeTissier for goals from free kicks... he needs to do the flick up one in the second half for his hatrick.
0
Get in on 12:54 - Nov 1 with 1259 views1885_SFC

This ref is the biggest coont I've ever seen take charge of a game. Absolutely fookin shíte. That was a straight red for deliberate handball - and he's buying every dive Grealish makes.

So, so glad JWP made them pay for that 3rd goal.

Old Skool is Kool

0
Get in on 12:59 - Nov 1 with 1227 viewssaint22

Get in on 12:54 - Nov 1 by 1885_SFC

This ref is the biggest coont I've ever seen take charge of a game. Absolutely fookin shíte. That was a straight red for deliberate handball - and he's buying every dive Grealish makes.

So, so glad JWP made them pay for that 3rd goal.


Yep he is sh1te, he was awful at st Mary’s earlier this year, Burnley game maybe, bottles all the big decisions
Where do they find these people
0
Get in on 13:02 - Nov 1 with 1223 viewskingslandstand1

Get in on 12:54 - Nov 1 by NYC_Saint

I can’t remember my 26th birthday but I don’t think it was as good as JWP’s. I think he’s overtaken LeTissier for goals from free kicks... he needs to do the flick up one in the second half for his hatrick.



Poll: Are you renewing your season ticket

0
Get in on 13:03 - Nov 1 with 1211 viewssaint22

Get in on 12:47 - Nov 1 by TimSaint

Brilliant !!

Get in there


Hold on, Stephen’s is coming on.......
0
Get in on 13:17 - Nov 1 with 1184 viewsChesham_Saint

Ings!

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

0
Get in on 13:18 - Nov 1 with 1181 viewssaint22

Get in on 13:17 - Nov 1 by Chesham_Saint

Ings!


What a strike!!
0
Get in on 13:19 - Nov 1 with 1178 viewsChesham_Saint

Get in on 13:18 - Nov 1 by saint22

What a strike!!


It’s becoming his trademark...

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

0
Get in on 13:19 - Nov 1 with 1174 viewsdarthvader

Get in on 13:17 - Nov 1 by Chesham_Saint

Ings!


OK I'm excited now FFS. The last three games have been unreal
0-4
We want 5

keep the faith coyr

0
Get in on 13:19 - Nov 1 with 1174 viewsJaySaint

Jesus, that is a goal by Ings

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

0
Get in on 13:27 - Nov 1 with 1140 viewsChesham_Saint

Oh well, I had this down for a draw...

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

0
Get in on 13:27 - Nov 1 with 1140 viewssaint22

Get in on 13:19 - Nov 1 by JaySaint

Jesus, that is a goal by Ings


Diallo foe Walcott now Ralph
0
Get in on 13:37 - Nov 1 with 1110 viewsNYC_Saint

How many times are we going to look surprised by a short corner? McCarthy motm second half
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026