Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ralph Speaks About Contract Talks With Danny Ings 14:00 - Nov 12 with 700 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/53391/ralph-speaks-about

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Ralph Speaks About Contract Talks With Danny Ings on 01:39 - Nov 13 with 544 viewsScoot

As much as I like Danny I don't think we should pin all our hopes on him signing an extension. I think he will but if he didn't Che and Theo will have to step up. It looks like they're up to it. But Danny will sign, why would he go?

Poll: Should NJ go?

Ralph Speaks About Contract Talks With Danny Ings on 07:54 - Nov 13 with 488 viewsA1079

Ralph Speaks About Contract Talks With Danny Ings on 01:39 - Nov 13 by Scoot

As much as I like Danny I don't think we should pin all our hopes on him signing an extension. I think he will but if he didn't Che and Theo will have to step up. It looks like they're up to it. But Danny will sign, why would he go?

Money and the perception that there is a greater chance of winning trophies/medals elsewhere.
Ralph Speaks About Contract Talks With Danny Ings on 10:04 - Nov 13 with 449 viewsScoot

Ralph Speaks About Contract Talks With Danny Ings on 07:54 - Nov 13 by A1079

Money and the perception that there is a greater chance of winning trophies/medals elsewhere.

I get that but are you really winning anything if you're the one on the bench watching your teamates winning your medals for you? And is the money worth what he'll be walking away from? I wouldn't say that if we weren't his boyhood club.

Poll: Should NJ go?

Ralph Speaks About Contract Talks With Danny Ings on 10:20 - Nov 13 with 440 viewsRon11

Ralph Speaks About Contract Talks With Danny Ings on 01:39 - Nov 13 by Scoot

I've liked what I've seen of Nathan Tella, he looks the business - also N'Lundulu. We don't seem short of options up front. Having said that, it would still be a setback for Saints fans if Danny did leave.
It's been quite a while since we had much to cheer about, and he's been a key part of bringing that back at the club who put faith in him despite his injury record (and Klopp saying he's still one of us).
Ralph Speaks About Contract Talks With Danny Ings on 13:14 - Nov 13 with 376 viewsA1079

Ralph Speaks About Contract Talks With Danny Ings on 10:04 - Nov 13 by Scoot

I get that but are you really winning anything if you're the one on the bench watching your teamates winning your medals for you? And is the money worth what he'll be walking away from? I wouldn't say that if we weren't his boyhood club.

I hope that is the case Scoot. That we are more than just another club to him. I get the impression that we are and that he is pleased to be at Saints but the other side of me says these days everyone has a price.

I wonder what is happening to the Romeu and Bertrand contracts because they are due to expire this season I think.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024