Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Diallo 17:15 - Apr 4 with 883 viewssaint22

Really looks a player
Diallo on 22:23 - Apr 5 with 680 viewsSaintNick

Good player, he is not as big and strong as Romeu, but works hard and wins the ball and does the simple things well, he will get better as he plays more

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Diallo on 08:00 - Apr 6 with 595 viewsSalisburySaint

Diallo on 22:23 - Apr 5 by SaintNick

Good player, he is not as big and strong as Romeu, but works hard and wins the ball and does the simple things well, he will get better as he plays more

Looks a good prospect, doing well as a stand it for Romeu at the moment which is his current role in the squad.

For once the last summers recruitments KWP, Diallo and Salisu look like money well spent for relative youngsters who will all hopefully improve in the next couple of seasons, and Walcott on loan has proved a useful addition, even though he often wastes the final ball, his direct running makes a big difference to the team
Diallo on 13:35 - Apr 6 with 489 viewsSonicBoom

I have a lot of time for Diallo and think he could develop into an absolute diamond. He has more of an all round game than Romeu but he's not there yet.
In fact as much as I like him, I thought he was possibly our worst player at the weekend.
As I said I really like him, I just thought he was a bit lost and the game went on around him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024