Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vote For Matt Le Tissier In The Premier League Hall Of Fame Elections ! 09:20 - Apr 27 with 856 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/54915/vote-for-matt-le-t

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Vote For Matt Le Tissier In The Premier League Hall Of Fame Elections ! on 12:36 - Apr 27 with 814 viewsBison

I have voted for him but the only other player apart from Matt who didn't play for one of the Big 6 is Les Ferdinand of Newcastle so I doubt he will get in.

I expect Poirot will be casting his votes for the Arsenal players.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Vote For Matt Le Tissier In The Premier League Hall Of Fame Elections ! on 12:45 - Apr 27 with 810 viewsBicester_North

It’s nice to see MLT get recognised at least put on the short list, considering it’s just based on premier league, he was smashing wonder goals in for 5 years before it even started.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Vote For Matt Le Tissier In The Premier League Hall Of Fame Elections ! on 15:30 - Apr 27 with 740 viewsSadoldgit

I have read on another forum that some posters are worrying about voting for him due to his opinions on the handling of the pandemic! What that has to do with his football ability and whether he should in the the football hall of fame is beyond me.
Vote For Matt Le Tissier In The Premier League Hall Of Fame Elections ! on 18:04 - Apr 27 with 697 viewsTripleNiemi

Vote For Matt Le Tissier In The Premier League Hall Of Fame Elections ! on 12:45 - Apr 27 by Bicester_North

It’s nice to see MLT get recognised at least put on the short list, considering it’s just based on premier league, he was smashing wonder goals in for 5 years before it even started.

Anything before 1992 does not count as football was not around then pal.....
[Post edited 27 Apr 2021 18:06]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Vote For Matt Le Tissier In The Premier League Hall Of Fame Elections ! on 20:43 - Apr 27 with 650 viewskingslandstand1

Vote For Matt Le Tissier In The Premier League Hall Of Fame Elections ! on 15:30 - Apr 27 by Sadoldgit

I have read on another forum that some posters are worrying about voting for him due to his opinions on the handling of the pandemic! What that has to do with his football ability and whether he should in the the football hall of fame is beyond me.

Yet again, someone trying to mix sport and politics! Yes there has to be some link but not for this
Vote For Matt Le Tissier In The Premier League Hall Of Fame Elections ! on 16:04 - Apr 29 with 566 viewsPoirot

Not for me, his irresponsible comments over the last 12 months have changed my viewpoint on him. Arguing with fans and blocking them, being arrogant and obnoxious is not what i thought le tissier was about.
Vote For Matt Le Tissier In The Premier League Hall Of Fame Elections ! on 19:02 - Apr 29 with 532 viewsSadoldgit

Vote For Matt Le Tissier In The Premier League Hall Of Fame Elections ! on 16:04 - Apr 29 by Poirot

Not for me, his irresponsible comments over the last 12 months have changed my viewpoint on him. Arguing with fans and blocking them, being arrogant and obnoxious is not what i thought le tissier was about.

Why should that have anything to do with his football skills? This is about his ability on a pitch, not a personality contest.
Vote For Matt Le Tissier In The Premier League Hall Of Fame Elections ! on 00:08 - Apr 30 with 487 viewsBicester_North

Vote For Matt Le Tissier In The Premier League Hall Of Fame Elections ! on 16:04 - Apr 29 by Poirot

Really, who could’ve dreamt that after your obsessive repetitive shit you keep posting again and again and again about him on here.

What a revelation

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Login to get fewer ads

Vote For Matt Le Tissier In The Premier League Hall Of Fame Elections ! on 00:17 - Apr 30 with 482 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Whilst most people agree he's been posting weird crap, this is about his football ability, not his beliefs.

If you are a Saints' fan (are you??) and enjoyed him in the 90s, that is all that matters, get voting.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Vote For Matt Le Tissier In The Premier League Hall Of Fame Elections ! on 06:36 - Apr 30 with 463 viewsoeuf

Well deserved. The best Saints player I've ever seen play. Brilliant before the PL, and after.
Vote For Matt Le Tissier In The Premier League Hall Of Fame Elections ! on 13:36 - Apr 30 with 427 viewsBison

Vote For Matt Le Tissier In The Premier League Hall Of Fame Elections ! on 00:08 - Apr 30 by Bicester_North

Really, who could’ve dreamt that after your obsessive repetitive shit you keep posting again and again and again about him on here.

What a revelation

I dont get why the Skates on hear feel they have to pretend to be Saints fans they stand out like a sore thumb , there isn't a Saints fan alive who doesn't appreciate what Matt did for the club in terms of Profile , Loyalty and sublime skills.

I expect Poirot will be voting for Ryan Giggs , he probably has a lot in common with him.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024