Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Astra Zeneca Batches Not Recognised In The EU 15:27 - Jul 14 with 1397 viewsSaintNick

Apparently there are several batch numbers of the astra zeneca jab that were made in India and could prevent people travelling to EU countries.

If you are planning on going abroad in the next month or so best to check, if you have batch numbers 4120Z001 , 4120Z002 and 4120Z003 , then you could be affected.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Astra Zeneca Batches Not Recognised In The EU on 16:48 - Jul 14 with 1342 viewsWints76

Yep, I had one of them for my first dose. A couple got stopped from boarding a flight to Malta because of it. I am still toying with booking 10 days in the Balearics but that looks like it is going amber, and I am not sure how much I could relax wherever I went abroad knowing the rug could be pulled, so think will stick with my booking in Edinburgh
Astra Zeneca Batches Not Recognised In The EU on 17:01 - Jul 14 with 1329 viewsPaleRider

Hopefully being tested as well will be helpful (my first dose was one of these batches).
Astra Zeneca Batches Not Recognised In The EU on 17:22 - Jul 14 with 1312 viewsbarry_sanchez

My first and second are the same batch numbers , is that possible?

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

Astra Zeneca Batches Not Recognised In The EU on 20:42 - Jul 14 with 1219 viewsBison

Looks like its only Malta that has an issues as most EU countries accept it apart from French as usual and Italy and Croatia but they will also accept a negative test , so unless you going to Malta should be ok. I have had the 003 as my first one but I am just waiting for the States to let us in hopefully by October.

https://inews.co.uk/inews-lifestyle/travel/astrazeneca-batch-number-check-how-co

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Astra Zeneca Batches Not Recognised In The EU on 08:13 - Jul 15 with 1097 viewsSalisburySaint

Astra Zeneca Batches Not Recognised In The EU on 20:42 - Jul 14 by Bison

Looks like its only Malta that has an issues as most EU countries accept it apart from French as usual and Italy and Croatia but they will also accept a negative test , so unless you going to Malta should be ok. I have had the 003 as my first one but I am just waiting for the States to let us in hopefully by October.

https://inews.co.uk/inews-lifestyle/travel/astrazeneca-batch-number-check-how-co

I can see those countries point, as we aren’t currently accepting anyone from those countries who are fully vaccinated to enter this country without restrictions, even if they are British but live abroad, like mates I have in Poland and Spain, and my brother who lives in France.

In this case the UK is being far less tolerant than others, despite our infection rates being far higher than EU countries
[Post edited 15 Jul 2021 22:33]
Astra Zeneca Batches Not Recognised In The EU on 12:21 - Jul 15 with 987 viewsdwayne_dibley

EU countries have never really been into Indian takeaways

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Astra Zeneca Batches Not Recognised In The EU on 21:23 - Jul 15 with 882 viewsCity_boy

My first one was one of those batches. Quite a few people I know also had it.

It will all get sorted and I see Malta has back tracked now.

I have given up on any holiday's abroad this year. As much as I would love to go I cant be bothered with the effort to get all the tests etc.
Astra Zeneca Batches Not Recognised In The EU on 14:57 - Jul 16 with 761 viewsBerber

Astra Zeneca Batches Not Recognised In The EU on 08:13 - Jul 15 by SalisburySaint

I can see those countries point, as we aren’t currently accepting anyone from those countries who are fully vaccinated to enter this country without restrictions, even if they are British but live abroad, like mates I have in Poland and Spain, and my brother who lives in France.

In this case the UK is being far less tolerant than others, despite our infection rates being far higher than EU countries
[Post edited 15 Jul 2021 22:33]

I would like to think that we learned from last time, but somehow don't think so.
Login to get fewer ads

Astra Zeneca Batches Not Recognised In The EU on 11:07 - Jul 17 with 684 viewsdarthvader

003 for my first but im not bothered about going anyway . Too much hassle , maybe next year if things are better

keep the faith coyr

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024