Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton Will Play West Ham United In The FA Cup 5th Round 11:45 - Feb 6 with 911 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/56964/southampton-will-p

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Southampton Will Play West Ham United In The FA Cup 5th Round on 11:59 - Feb 6 with 866 viewsSadoldgit

Good to get another home tie. We can beat West Ham so not unhappy with this draw.
Southampton Will Play West Ham United In The FA Cup 5th Round on 12:11 - Feb 6 with 837 viewsdirk_doone

We have some advantage because we play our last league game before the tie, at home to Norwich, on the Friday night while West Ham have theirs v Wolves on the Sunday. We need to make sure that we play the tie on our usual midweek night of Tuesday.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2022 12:12]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Southampton Will Play West Ham United In The FA Cup 5th Round on 13:12 - Feb 6 with 742 viewsgrumpy

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE sort out a way our most vocal fans(Northam/Itchen)can be together.
We are surrendering a big advantage to away fans the way it happens at the moment.
Southampton Will Play West Ham United In The FA Cup 5th Round on 13:17 - Feb 6 with 734 viewsNumber_58

What a bizarre time of the day to have a cup draw. And it probably says something about the prestige of the cup these days when your chances of getting through basically depend on whether you've got a tough league game a few days later. Pity because I thought yesterday was a typical old fashioned cup tie.
Southampton Will Play West Ham United In The FA Cup 5th Round on 13:18 - Feb 6 with 732 viewsSaintsforeverj

Southampton Will Play West Ham United In The FA Cup 5th Round on 13:12 - Feb 6 by grumpy

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE sort out a way our most vocal fans(Northam/Itchen)can be together.
We are surrendering a big advantage to away fans the way it happens at the moment.

I second this, and please only give West Ham the minimum that we have to give them. I always remember having at least one block for Saints fans in the Northam.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Southampton Will Play West Ham United In The FA Cup 5th Round on 13:24 - Feb 6 with 725 viewsPatfromPoole

Pricing will be interesting.

Yesterday showed that if they price it right, they’ll sell out.

Probably on TV, mind….

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Southampton Will Play West Ham United In The FA Cup 5th Round on 16:54 - Feb 6 with 578 viewskingslandstand1

Southampton Will Play West Ham United In The FA Cup 5th Round on 13:18 - Feb 6 by Saintsforeverj

I second this, and please only give West Ham the minimum that we have to give them. I always remember having at least one block for Saints fans in the Northam.

Isn't it a minimum 15% for cup games?
Southampton Will Play West Ham United In The FA Cup 5th Round on 17:06 - Feb 6 with 567 viewsSaintsforeverj

Southampton Will Play West Ham United In The FA Cup 5th Round on 16:54 - Feb 6 by kingslandstand1

Isn't it a minimum 15% for cup games?

I think it is 15%, yeah. But that would be 4800. We gave Coventry 5100, a few more than we needed to.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Login to get fewer ads

Southampton Will Play West Ham United In The FA Cup 5th Round on 18:45 - Feb 6 with 503 viewsBuggalugs

Southampton Will Play West Ham United In The FA Cup 5th Round on 13:12 - Feb 6 by grumpy

How about we split the away fans up by putting 1200 in each corner of the ground? Not only would this reduce their influence on the game it’d enable us to have 2 home kops..

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024