Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Graziano Pellè 11:37 - Oct 9 with 1312 viewssaint68

What's this all about?

I'd be very pleased to have him back, 36 but better than we've currently got up top
[Post edited 9 Oct 2021 11:39]

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Graziano Pellè on 11:53 - Oct 9 with 1291 viewsdirk_doone

He was released by Parma and has been looking for a club for the last 3 months. I would have welcomed him back a few years ago but, sadly, his career as a goalscoring striker seems to be at an end after a miserable season at Parma:

https://www.transfermarkt.com/graziano-pelle/leistungsdaten/spieler/29594/plus/0
[Post edited 9 Oct 2021 11:57]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Graziano Pellè on 11:58 - Oct 9 with 1268 viewssaint68

Graziano Pellè on 11:53 - Oct 9 by dirk_doone

He was released by Parma and has been looking for a club for the last 3 months. I would have welcomed him back a few years ago but, sadly, his career as a goalscoring striker seems to be at an end after a miserable season at Parma:

https://www.transfermarkt.com/graziano-pelle/leistungsdaten/spieler/29594/plus/0
[Post edited 9 Oct 2021 11:57]

He was great for us and its sad to see how far we've fallen behind since his departure...remember those days of not fearing a single opponent home or away.

Graziano Pellè on 12:02 - Oct 9 with 1257 viewscocklebreath

Probably the best looking Saints player I’ve ever seen, his thighs were incredible, my wife started going to games when he was with us.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Graziano Pellè on 12:07 - Oct 9 with 1250 viewssaint68

Graziano Pellè on 12:02 - Oct 9 by cocklebreath

Probably the best looking Saints player I’ve ever seen, his thighs were incredible, my wife started going to games when he was with us.

Indeed bud, my missus become rather fond of watching at that time too..

Graziano Pellè on 12:07 - Oct 9 with 1249 viewsdirk_doone

Graziano Pellè on 11:58 - Oct 9 by saint68

He was great for us and its sad to see how far we've fallen behind since his departure...remember those days of not fearing a single opponent home or away.

He was good but it looks like it's time for him to retire now. The last time he played 90 minutes was a year ago and without a club to train at for the last few months, he's probably in even worse shape now.

We have had some great strikers over the years, who make the current crop look a bit medicocre. I'm still hoping that Broja and Armstrong will come good, although it's beginning to look like Armstrong might not be any more prolific than Shane Long. We've seen enough of Che to know that he is an honest trier but not a very good goalscorer.

So, the hope has to be that Broja could be the next Pellè.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2021 12:13]

Graziano Pellè on 12:13 - Oct 9 with 1234 viewssaint68

Graziano Pellè on 12:07 - Oct 9 by dirk_doone

He was good but it looks like it's time for him to retire now. The last time he played 90 minutes was a year ago and without a club to train at for the last few months, he's probably in even worse shape now.

We have had some great strikers over the years, who make the current crop look a bit medicocre. I'm still hoping that Broja and Armstrong will come good, although it's beginning to look like Armstrong might not be any more prolific than Shane Long. We've seen enough of Che to know that he is an honest trier but not a very good goalscorer.

So, the hope has to be that Broja could be the next Pellè.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2021 12:13]

Broja for me also Dirk, we have mediocrity running through every aspect of the team the management and the owners currently..we've become biege basically

We should wear beige corduroy shorts and be sponsored by Anusol..

Without Chelsea feeding us a couple of young lads and especially Livramento we'd be lower than Norwich

Graziano Pellè on 14:03 - Oct 9 with 1146 viewskingslandstand1

Graziano Pellè on 12:13 - Oct 9 by saint68

Broja for me also Dirk, we have mediocrity running through every aspect of the team the management and the owners currently..we've become biege basically

We should wear beige corduroy shorts and be sponsored by Anusol..

Without Chelsea feeding us a couple of young lads and especially Livramento we'd be lower than Norwich

But with Broja only on loan and not sure if there is a buy clause in the deal, will he look for a bigger bowl to play in depending on how the season pans out if he does get some game time and proves the promise he's shown?
Graziano Pellè on 17:15 - Oct 9 with 1051 views1teeminants

Graziano Pellè on 12:02 - Oct 9 by cocklebreath

My missus was a regular until Iain Dowie joined .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Login to get fewer ads

Graziano Pellè on 10:47 - Oct 10 with 782 viewsKennington

See the poll at the bottom of my sig! He should never have left, but the UI faithful at the time wanted every player under 25 sold.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Graziano Pellè on 16:57 - Oct 10 with 681 viewsdirk_doone

Graziano Pellè on 10:47 - Oct 10 by Kennington

See the poll at the bottom of my sig! He should never have left, but the UI faithful at the time wanted every player under 25 sold.

José Fonte is 37 and he scored in his 47th game for Portugal yesterday. I think he'll make it to 50 caps. But, he is a remarkable athlete.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024