Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time to say Auf Wiedesehen Ralph 06:49 - Oct 24 with 1448 viewssaint68

Anyone that thinks Walcott is a definite first eleven choice is off their rocker!!...sadly Ralph does...he's handicapping us from the first blow of the whistle.

The two nine nil defeats are embarrassing and sack worthy but now he's starting to ruin confidence and create division with his crazy selections and bizarre lack of tactical change....he tried yesterday earlier than usual..but those subs shouldn't of been subs..they should be first picks!!!

And as for Redmond and Walcott..they need shooting..not practice...just shooting
[Post edited 24 Oct 2021 11:01]

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Time to say Auf viedesein Ralph on 08:30 - Oct 24 with 1362 viewssaint22

Disagree with Redmond (glaring miss aside) he has looked a little livelier the last couple of games
Walcott though well I have made clear how ludicrous he is I am not sure he is even worth a bench place
Time to say Auf viedesein Ralph on 09:28 - Oct 24 with 1303 viewsMrangry25

Time to say Auf viedesein Ralph on 08:30 - Oct 24 by saint22

Disagree with Redmond (glaring miss aside) he has looked a little livelier the last couple of games
Walcott though well I have made clear how ludicrous he is I am not sure he is even worth a bench place

Dont agree with sacking RH because who else would we get, but totally agree with you on Redmond and Walcott, both actually bring nothing to the team, Redmonds one good game a season is not the money they pay him.
Time to say Auf viedesein Ralph on 10:35 - Oct 24 with 1248 viewsSaintsforeverj

Redmond last week set up the goal that beat Leeds and played very well, so that's why he played. How he missed from 2 yards though is just astonishing. I think we all agree that Walcott was terrible but hopefully we don't him start from now on. Let's see if Ralph learns. But nonetheless, we have still got 4 points from two games, credible draws against Man City, Man U and West Ham so it's still far too early to be sacking the manager. The players are still playing for the boss. I have seen many Saints teams where the players arn't playing for the manager. This team is.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2021 10:36]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Time to say Auf viedesein Ralph on 11:06 - Oct 24 with 1202 viewssaint68

Time to say Auf viedesein Ralph on 10:35 - Oct 24 by Saintsforeverj

Redmond last week set up the goal that beat Leeds and played very well, so that's why he played. How he missed from 2 yards though is just astonishing. I think we all agree that Walcott was terrible but hopefully we don't him start from now on. Let's see if Ralph learns. But nonetheless, we have still got 4 points from two games, credible draws against Man City, Man U and West Ham so it's still far too early to be sacking the manager. The players are still playing for the boss. I have seen many Saints teams where the players arn't playing for the manager. This team is.

"Let's see if Ralph learns"

That drum has been beaten way to many times....he doesn't learn he repeats the same bizarre decisions weekly and during play...

We are basically affording Ralph a weekly pass as he's a nice guy and it'll click for him soon.. well thats just not happening is it.

If picking Walcott is his first thought every match then he's further from getting it right than we could ever imagine

Time to say Auf viedesein Ralph on 11:13 - Oct 24 with 1194 viewssaint68

Time to say Auf viedesein Ralph on 10:35 - Oct 24 by Saintsforeverj

That drum has been beaten way to many times....he doesn't learn he repeats the same bizarre decisions weekly and during play...

We are basically affording Ralph a weekly pass as he's a nice guy and it'll click for him soon.. well thats just not happening is it.

If picking Walcott is his first thought every match then he's further from getting it right than we could ever imagine

Time to say Auf viedesein Ralph on 11:18 - Oct 24 with 1180 viewsSaintsforeverj

Time to say Auf viedesein Ralph on 11:13 - Oct 24 by saint68

He has learnt to play Perraud at left back. He has learnt to be less open as a team this year, helping us to concede far fewer goals. He has learnt that Broja needs to be playing and is now playing him consistently. I'm sure he will now learn that he shouldn't play Walcott. It's not a weekly pass because he is a nice guy at all. We are currently picking up points, and the team is playing well. It just lacks quality. Many shouted for Puel to go. We then got much much worse. Be careful what you wish for. Ralph is working with his hands tied behind his back.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2021 11:21]

Time to say Auf viedesein Ralph on 11:24 - Oct 24 with 1164 viewssaint68

Time to say Auf viedesein Ralph on 11:18 - Oct 24 by Saintsforeverj

He has learnt to play Perraud at left back. He has learnt to be less open as a team this year, helping us to concede far fewer goals. He has learnt that Broja needs to be playing and is now playing him consistently. I'm sure he will now learn that he shouldn't play Walcott. It's not a weekly pass because he is a nice guy at all. We are currently picking up points, and the team is playing well. It just lacks quality. Many shouted for Puel to go. We then got much much worse. Be careful what you wish for. Ralph is working with his hands tied behind his back.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2021 11:21]

Lacks quality...like those he leaves on the bench and picks the likes of Walcott and Redmond automatically...a keeper that can't handle a bouncing ball and passes to an opponent 9 time out of 10..a brilliant right back sidelined or out of position..yep hes really on the ball isn't he.

Time to say Auf viedesein Ralph on 11:31 - Oct 24 with 1152 viewsRon11

Time to say Auf viedesein Ralph on 11:24 - Oct 24 by saint68

Lacks quality...like those he leaves on the bench and picks the likes of Walcott and Redmond automatically...a keeper that can't handle a bouncing ball and passes to an opponent 9 time out of 10..a brilliant right back sidelined or out of position..yep hes really on the ball isn't he.

McCarthy is just cruising in that job.
We need a young, ambitious and hungry keeper who's really up for it.
Regarding KWP, the fact he didn't even get on the pitch yesterday is frankly unbelievable.
Login to get fewer ads

Time to say Auf viedesein Ralph on 11:31 - Oct 24 with 1149 viewsSaintsforeverj

Time to say Auf viedesein Ralph on 11:24 - Oct 24 by saint68

Yes, in many aspects he is on the ball. Getting a draw away at the champions with a squad that is 800 million pounds cheaper, is pretty on the ball. But for a sending off, we were heading for a draw at Chelsea too. Yesterday, had Bednerac tracked his man, we would have won, whether Walcott and Redmond were playing or not. Redmond set up the goal last week and played very well did he not?

Time to say Auf Wiedesehen Ralph on 12:09 - Oct 24 with 1093 viewsSadoldgit

We weren’t great against Everton and were toothless against Wolves but apart from that we haven’t played badly this season. It hasn’t helped having Stuey out for so long and Ralph is clearly finding his best starting eleven. A new manager will have the same issue. It’s a moot point though because he isn’t going to be sacked any time soon.
Time to say Auf Wiedesehen Ralph on 12:13 - Oct 24 with 1081 viewssaint22

Time to say Auf Wiedesehen Ralph on 12:09 - Oct 24 by Sadoldgit

We weren’t great against Everton and were toothless against Wolves but apart from that we haven’t played badly this season. It hasn’t helped having Stuey out for so long and Ralph is clearly finding his best starting eleven. A new manager will have the same issue. It’s a moot point though because he isn’t going to be sacked any time soon.

The problem is I posted elsewhere Ralph doesn’t seem to learn
He hasn’t even tried out Kwp behind livramento
He keeps picking Walcott
You say he is tryin*to find his best eleven but he should know what that is by now
Time to say Auf viedesein Ralph on 12:41 - Oct 24 with 1017 viewskingslandstand1

Time to say Auf viedesein Ralph on 11:31 - Oct 24 by Ron11

McCarthy is just cruising in that job.
We need a young, ambitious and hungry keeper who's really up for it.
Regarding KWP, the fact he didn't even get on the pitch yesterday is frankly unbelievable.

January will be interesting!
Any in, any out or any wanting to be in or out is the worry
Time to say Auf Wiedesehen Ralph on 13:10 - Oct 24 with 988 viewsMytchettSaint

Time to say Auf Wiedesehen Ralph on 12:13 - Oct 24 by saint22

The problem is I posted elsewhere Ralph doesn’t seem to learn
He hasn’t even tried out Kwp behind livramento
He keeps picking Walcott
You say he is tryin*to find his best eleven but he should know what that is by now

I’d actually like to have seen KWP playing just in front of Livramento as RM with Livramento still at RB

Ralph acknowledged the defence needed some drastic improvement at the end of last season, I’m guessing he sees Livramento as the better defensively out of the two of them hence he’s starting him there but I always thought KWP was much better going forward than defending so why not try him there instead? We’ve been without S Armstrong up until now, I would have thought it would have been worth a try yesterday instead of starting Walcott.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2021 13:10]

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Time to say Auf Wiedesehen Ralph on 13:16 - Oct 24 with 970 viewssaint68

Time to say Auf Wiedesehen Ralph on 13:10 - Oct 24 by MytchettSaint

I’d actually like to have seen KWP playing just in front of Livramento as RM with Livramento still at RB

Ralph acknowledged the defence needed some drastic improvement at the end of last season, I’m guessing he sees Livramento as the better defensively out of the two of them hence he’s starting him there but I always thought KWP was much better going forward than defending so why not try him there instead? We’ve been without S Armstrong up until now, I would have thought it would have been worth a try yesterday instead of starting Walcott.

That's spot on..its glaringly obvious..but Ralph is blind to that

Time to say Auf Wiedesehen Ralph on 13:30 - Oct 24 with 951 views1885_SFC

Time to say Auf Wiedesehen Ralph on 13:10 - Oct 24 by MytchettSaint

I mentioned that yesterday (KWP in front of Tino) but Bison went off on one and said basically - I was a tw@t for wanting players to play out of position.

Old School is Cool

Time to say Auf Wiedesehen Ralph on 13:52 - Oct 24 with 930 viewssaintwizzler

Time to say Auf Wiedesehen Ralph on 13:30 - Oct 24 by 1885_SFC

I mentioned that yesterday (KWP in front of Tino) but Bison went off on one and said basically - I was a tw@t for wanting players to play out of position.

KWP plays in the opponent’s half anyway so why not try it.

Ralph looks a lost man on the sideline.
Hands in pockets, staring at the ground.
I’d love him to succeed but let’s not beat around the bush.
If he had a better offer he’d be gone.
There is no loyalty in football anymore.
£115k a week is a excellent wage for a club our size.
As long as we are not in the bottom 3 and cut adrift from 17th his job is safe.

We will probably beat Chelsea reserves midweek and it’ll be hunky dory again until Saturday.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Time to say Auf Wiedesehen Ralph on 14:07 - Oct 24 with 919 viewsMytchettSaint

Time to say Auf Wiedesehen Ralph on 13:30 - Oct 24 by 1885_SFC

With KWP being our previous RB it offers the possibility of letting Tino push on with KWP dropping in and covering him - letting us keep our shape.
It may have worked, it may have not, but I doubt anyone on here would have if offered a choice of seeing Walcott start or KWP start would have chosen Theo.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Time to say Auf Wiedesehen Ralph on 15:15 - Oct 24 with 852 viewsBison

Time to say Auf Wiedesehen Ralph on 14:07 - Oct 24 by MytchettSaint

With KWP being our previous RB it offers the possibility of letting Tino push on with KWP dropping in and covering him - letting us keep our shape.
It may have worked, it may have not, but I doubt anyone on here would have if offered a choice of seeing Walcott start or KWP start would have chosen Theo.

I agree with you regarding Walcott but I would rather play S Armstrong or Tella at right wing rather then trying a Right Back there . Its been tried before with England.

https://www.90min.com/posts/liverpool-news-jurgen-klopp-bemused-trent-alexander-

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Time to say Auf Wiedesehen Ralph on 15:17 - Oct 24 with 840 viewsSaintsforeverj

They won't sack Ralph anyway. We are out of the bottom 3, it's all still very much in the balance and could go either way. Like I said last time we didn't win and the reaction was a thread about sacking Ralph, it won't happen. We can't afford to spend millions on paying up Ralph's contract.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2021 15:53]

Time to say Auf Wiedesehen Ralph on 15:37 - Oct 24 with 820 viewsinthebox

NOT defending Ralph's decision s here but he probably feels Redmond and Walcot bring experience to a very young side, now saying that it's a pity that they are both not really up to the task, that Redmond miss should see him out of the side for a while but it probably won't. Should Ralph be sacked? relegation zone at Christmas then it may be time, but I don't think we will be in that position..
Time to say Auf Wiedesehen Ralph on 16:09 - Oct 24 with 766 viewsSaintsforeverj

Time to say Auf Wiedesehen Ralph on 15:37 - Oct 24 by inthebox

NOT defending Ralph's decision s here but he probably feels Redmond and Walcot bring experience to a very young side, now saying that it's a pity that they are both not really up to the task, that Redmond miss should see him out of the side for a while but it probably won't. Should Ralph be sacked? relegation zone at Christmas then it may be time, but I don't think we will be in that position..

Spot on, I agree. That is the reasoning behind choosing those players I would imagine. And I agree, we are what 15th? Is that too bad considering we have sold our best player and not invested in the team? If as you say, we are in relegation zone at Christmas and in serious trouble, it might be time to consider a change. But we want to sack the manager when we have so far got some decent results, including against the top 4 teams? We arn't in the bottom 3, it's far too early to pay 8 million pounds we don't have, when we could easily get to mid table. It's not overly exciting in that we won't win anything, we won't get anywhere but that's due to lack of investment in the team. We are playing teams who have spent a lot more money.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2021 16:11]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024