Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brentford 20:02 - Nov 6 with 838 viewsPatfromPoole

Pleased to see us above them now.

That could be a pivotal defeat for them today.

And with their very decent keeper out injured for 4-5 months, they could now be on the slide.

I was confident all along that we would finish above Norwich and Watford, but I was struggling to see a 3rd side. That just might be changing now…..

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Brentford on 20:51 - Nov 6 with 782 viewskingslandstand1

The bubble of momentum and confidence they had was always going to burst, but it was good seeing them on the ride they've had.
Brentford on 21:12 - Nov 6 with 762 viewsdirk_doone

David Raya was key for them. Without him, they look like relegation candidates.

I agree with you, Pat: Norwich, Watford & Brentford for the drop.

Anyway, we're only 3 points off 5th place. We should be more concerned with European qualification than the relegation battle.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2021 22:21]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Brentford on 06:50 - Nov 7 with 621 viewssaint22

I still think Newcastle and Burnley will be right in it
Brentford on 10:32 - Nov 7 with 513 viewsSaintNick

Brentford on 21:12 - Nov 6 by dirk_doone

David Raya was key for them. Without him, they look like relegation candidates.

I agree with you, Pat: Norwich, Watford & Brentford for the drop.

Anyway, we're only 3 points off 5th place. We should be more concerned with European qualification than the relegation battle.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2021 22:21]

I wouldnt quite go as far as european qualification, but we should be looking upwards, Brighton sit in 6th place but we are now only 3 points behind them , their next game is at Aston Villa can Villa really lose 6 games in a row, if we do the business at Norwich we could be back above Brighton.

By the time we return after the break Brighton will not have won a Premier League game in two months, they have only lost 1 but just keep drawing.

Lets take one step at a time, so far the season has gone exactly as I suggested at the start of the season, a tough 8 games and then the chance to win a few games

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Brentford on 10:48 - Nov 7 with 503 viewsdirk_doone

Brentford on 10:32 - Nov 7 by SaintNick

I wouldnt quite go as far as european qualification, but we should be looking upwards, Brighton sit in 6th place but we are now only 3 points behind them , their next game is at Aston Villa can Villa really lose 6 games in a row, if we do the business at Norwich we could be back above Brighton.

By the time we return after the break Brighton will not have won a Premier League game in two months, they have only lost 1 but just keep drawing.

Lets take one step at a time, so far the season has gone exactly as I suggested at the start of the season, a tough 8 games and then the chance to win a few games

If Leeds win today, we'll go above Leicester and if Spurs win by 3 goals, we'll go above Everton as well. There is basically no more than one win separating all of the teams from 5th to 13th. I'm definitely hoping that Leeds can beat Leicester. Let's hope that Vestergaard plays.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Brentford on 10:50 - Nov 7 with 501 viewsSaintNick

Brentford on 10:48 - Nov 7 by dirk_doone

If Leeds win today, we'll go above Leicester and if Spurs win by 3 goals, we'll go above Everton as well. There is basically no more than one win separating all of the teams from 5th to 13th. I'm definitely hoping that Leeds can beat Leicester. Let's hope that Vestergaard plays.

In fairness I think Leeds could win, although I think a draw might be better all things being equal, with Everton V Spurs probably another draw would suit us

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024