Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What will football be like in 10/20 years time or so? 21:52 - Dec 23 with 610 viewsElijahK

Recently I’ve been seeing soo many pathetic posts off of fans (very few on this site though), players, coaches etc all complaining about some pathetic things in today’s game, that have been like it for soo many years, but now they just wanna change them/the modern day community sees it as bad.

For example coaches are now expecting 5 subs to become a thing, as well as complaining about how many games they’re having to play.
Players complaining about COVID issues, and how many games/training sessions they’re doing every year etc
And fans going on about how bad these incidents are at games with “swearing” and “fights between fans after game”, not forgetting that they say that the way people “behave at games is embarrassing to the community”.

These are the sort of things that really does make you wonder of what footballs gonna be like into the future with all these billionaires coming over, making the same teams win it, but now are trying to change the game as a whole (sheesh Qatar sums it up), hence why soo many are getting fed up of it, and the only ones that’ll be watching it are rich people (as the average waged person can’t afford a ticket and don’t wanna watch it anymore) who just sit down and don’t sing/support their team whatsoever, at every game.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2021 21:53]

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

What will football be like in 10/20 years time or so? on 22:00 - Dec 23 with 585 viewsSouthamptonfan

Stood at the Dell Terrace as a nipper beer in hand, weeds growing on the ground, players signing autographs, paying on the gate a reasonable price with cash (yes f@cking cash remember that?), players actually caring about their club, earning not much more than the average man is all f@cking gone. A player earning millions of pound a month, concerned about their welfare. Give me a break. It's getting worse and worse, in fact it's sh@t. I rarely go anymore.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2021 22:05]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

What will football be like in 10/20 years time or so? on 22:02 - Dec 23 with 580 viewsElijahK

I personally think that the like of Henderson and other players can shut up as I know people in the NHS who work soo many hours and are in direct contact with people who have COVID, but they’re not paid like £1million a week! As yeah they do work a bit, but in the end they get a life of luxury for it as it’s not like they go to games with a 2 star hotel or average match day coach, as well as getting the finest of medics on them.

Coach wise, I just think it’s pathetic that they’re really gonna try and change the sub rule permanently which will only benefit the bigger teams with better squad depth, but why we might change something that’s been this way for soo long is just stupid. And for the quantity of games they get, well that’s why it’s soo hard to win multiple trophies in a season, and why squad depth is soo important, as if you’ve got a decent squad then you should have at least 2 starting 11’s meaning that they’ve arguably got half the amount of games to do.

And with fans, well it just sums up of what’s gonna happen when the average is person can’t go to games because they can’t afford it, even though they actually give a toss about the team, whilst people who are doing really well in life just go for a day out but don’t really care about the team, hence why they’ll be no atmosphere anymore (as we all know that it’s been decreasing by more and more as each seasons gone by). But the whole swearing a fighting is just stupid, as you only get in a fight at a game if you want one (maybe bar your derby game) as it takes 2 sides to start a fight. And with the swearing well it just shows that you can’t have a fun day out anymore in today’s society.

I really do worry about the future of football!
[Post edited 23 Dec 2021 22:03]

What will football be like in 10/20 years time or so? on 22:03 - Dec 23 with 577 viewsElijahK

What will football be like in 10/20 years time or so? on 22:00 - Dec 23 by Southamptonfan

Stood at the Dell Terrace as a nipper beer in hand, weeds growing on the ground, players signing autographs, paying on the gate a reasonable price with cash (yes f@cking cash remember that?), players actually caring about their club, earning not much more than the average man is all f@cking gone. A player earning millions of pound a month, concerned about their welfare. Give me a break. It's getting worse and worse, in fact it's sh@t. I rarely go anymore.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2021 22:05]

Unfortunately I think your spot on with that, as many people I know just don’t wanna go to games anymore

What will football be like in 10/20 years time or so? on 22:14 - Dec 23 with 554 viewssaint68

I dread to think if honest EK, it's becoming more and more difficult to watch these overpaid coonts put in fuk all effort and moan like they've been on the front line in flanders or gallipoli ...the new breed TV shows with clueless knobs chatting absolute shìt is another clusterfùk too..

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

What will football be like in 10/20 years time or so? on 22:50 - Dec 23 with 522 viewsTripleNiemi

It will be an even bigger wănkfest as the World Superleague will be in full flow and clubs like Saints will be in the Beazer Homes Premier Division

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024