Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea Fans Teargassed By French Police For Chanting About Abramovich 11:03 - Mar 17 with 926 viewsSaintNick

Seems that all they care about is that they win things judging by the flags they had

https://metro.co.uk/2022/03/17/chelsea-fans-clash-with-french-police-after-chant

This post has been edited by an administrator

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Chelsea Fans Teargassed By French Police For Chanting About Abramovich on 13:49 - Mar 17 with 800 viewsA1079

More to the point, why do we English have to act like such sh*ts when we go abroad whether it is football or popular holiday resorts?

On the issue of Abramovich and Russia etc. I wonder what would happen with our new owner if the conflict or sanctions were to widen? Serbia has always been both historically and in modern times closely aligned to Russia and were indirectly supported by Russia during the Balkan crisis. Serbs are again creating unrest in the Balkans with Russian support but is not getting the media attention because of Ukraine. If push came to shove Serbia would easily fall behind Russia.
Chelsea Fans Teargassed By French Police For Chanting About Abramovich on 14:05 - Mar 17 with 786 viewsSaintNick

Chelsea Fans Teargassed By French Police For Chanting About Abramovich on 13:49 - Mar 17 by A1079

More to the point, why do we English have to act like such sh*ts when we go abroad whether it is football or popular holiday resorts?

On the issue of Abramovich and Russia etc. I wonder what would happen with our new owner if the conflict or sanctions were to widen? Serbia has always been both historically and in modern times closely aligned to Russia and were indirectly supported by Russia during the Balkan crisis. Serbs are again creating unrest in the Balkans with Russian support but is not getting the media attention because of Ukraine. If push came to shove Serbia would easily fall behind Russia.

Our new owner fell out with the Serbian authorities so I suspect wouldnt be in line with them

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Chelsea Fans Teargassed By French Police For Chanting About Abramovich on 14:35 - Mar 17 with 763 viewsPaleRider

Chelsea Fans Teargassed By French Police For Chanting About Abramovich on 13:49 - Mar 17 by A1079

Although Serbia voted against Russia at UN is respect of the Russian invasion. Hardly a ringing endorsement!

You also need to distinguish between Serbia and Bosnian Serbs, in the same way you need to distinguish between Croatia and Bosnian Croats.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2022 14:45]
Chelsea Fans Teargassed By French Police For Chanting About Abramovich on 17:54 - Mar 17 with 643 views1ASIN12

Why are Chelsea still wearing shirts with the 3 logo on? I thought 3 stopped their sponsership of Chelsea?
Chelsea Fans Teargassed By French Police For Chanting About Abramovich on 18:32 - Mar 17 with 618 viewsChesham_Saint

Chelsea Fans Teargassed By French Police For Chanting About Abramovich on 17:54 - Mar 17 by 1ASIN12

Why are Chelsea still wearing shirts with the 3 logo on? I thought 3 stopped their sponsership of Chelsea?

Why? For the same reason Noddy wears a blue hat…..

….because he’s a cvnt.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024