Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things I Noted About Leeds 13:47 - Apr 4 with 696 viewsSaintNick

1. Their fans havent changed much, still humourless and dour with no hint of friendliness to anyone not supporting Leeds, how could the chuckle Brothers have ever come from Yorkshire.

2. The City Centre is one big building site.

3. The Yorkshire police, once named as football's nastiest firm when it comes to fighting at matches all seem to be nice these days

4. Elland Road is still not a great ground, too many pillars and poor access.

5. Fair play to them for providing what was basically a social club under the stand for away fans

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Things I Noted About Leeds on 13:52 - Apr 4 with 612 viewsPatfromPoole

Huge amounts of litter anywhere within a 2-mile radius of the ground.

I saw literally hundreds of empty booze bottles all over the roadsides.

Think the only time I have seen more was Wembley Way after the final of the Euros, which was ridiculous in truth.

I thought the city centre was quiet on Friday night as well.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Things I Noted About Leeds on 14:00 - Apr 4 with 594 viewsericofarabia

Things I Noted About Leeds on 13:52 - Apr 4 by PatfromPoole

Think the only time I have seen more was Wembley Way after the final of the Euros, which was ridiculous in truth.

We struck lucky pre and post match for pubs. Pre match in town Whitlocks and Adelphi both good selection of beers but locals pretty much kept themselves to themselves.
Walked back after the game and stopped off in The Northern Monk Tap. What an absolute beauty of a pub. 16 various Ales on Tap and met some really friendly Leeds Fans, which somewhat ruined my normal perception of them! 😂
Things I Noted About Leeds on 14:04 - Apr 4 with 587 viewsSaintNick

Things I Noted About Leeds on 13:52 - Apr 4 by PatfromPoole

Didn't get into the City centre Friday night spent it at the Brudenell Rooms which was a fine venue

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Things I Noted About Leeds on 14:10 - Apr 4 with 569 viewsfranniesTache

Things I Noted About Leeds on 14:00 - Apr 4 by ericofarabia

We struck lucky pre and post match for pubs. Pre match in town Whitlocks and Adelphi both good selection of beers but locals pretty much kept themselves to themselves.
Walked back after the game and stopped off in The Northern Monk Tap. What an absolute beauty of a pub. 16 various Ales on Tap and met some really friendly Leeds Fans, which somewhat ruined my normal perception of them! 😂

You pretty much did exactly the same day as us, we started at North Brewery tap co, then headed to the Adelphi which was decent, then after the game did Northern Monk Tap and Salt.

Have to be honest i was surprised by how quiet it was considering it was a saturday and the weather was decent, but i guess we didn't venture too far into the city center either.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024