Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lets Rock Southampton 08:03 - Jun 21 with 631 viewsSaintNick

Who is going on July 9th, probably good value given the number of bands playing, but very few that i would want to see, aside from Black Lace's Conga Party

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Lets Rock Southampton on 10:16 - Jun 21 with 554 viewsSonicBoom

Not really anyone I would want to see other than maybe Roland Gift as I saw Fine Young Cannibals in Bournemouth back in the day and they were great.
Other than that it will be full of middle aged mums painting butterflies on their faces and taking selfies.
Lets Rock Southampton on 12:05 - Jun 21 with 495 viewsPatfromPoole

I would expect saintwizzler to be there consuming large amounts of Heineken, adorning a “Frankie Says RELAX” T-shirt.

Are the Fat Larry Band appearing?

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Lets Rock Southampton on 13:31 - Jun 21 with 431 viewssaintwizzler

Lets Rock Southampton on 12:05 - Jun 21 by PatfromPoole

I would expect saintwizzler to be there consuming large amounts of Heineken, adorning a “Frankie Says RELAX” T-shirt.

Are the Fat Larry Band appearing?

I’d rather put dog shit in my ears and watch the Southampton v Leicester City 2021 FA Cup semi final on a loop then attend that bell end gathering.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Lets Rock Southampton on 13:39 - Jun 21 with 424 viewsPatfromPoole

Lets Rock Southampton on 13:31 - Jun 21 by saintwizzler

I’d rather put dog shit in my ears and watch the Southampton v Leicester City 2021 FA Cup semi final on a loop then attend that bell end gathering.

I thought it was a haven for Saints fans.

I recall this site listed it as a reason for one of our attendances being down for a game.

Up there with bar mitzvah’s, putting a coat of Ronseal on the fence and watching Celebrity Catch Phrase as valid excuses for missing games, I thought.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024