Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whos going tomorrow? 15:13 - Aug 26 with 1120 viewsButty101

Im going for my first game of the season. Just realised the whole of town is shut due to rainbow parade bollixs

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Whos going tomorrow? on 16:08 - Aug 26 with 1049 viewsChesham_Saint

Shut? What do you mean shut?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Whos going tomorrow? on 16:24 - Aug 26 with 1030 viewssaint68

I remember way back when rainbows were rainbows and nothing else..yet another innocent thing hijacked by older people from young innocent minds...

It's filtered down to primary schools where kids are now confused to its previous clarity.

Some whopper wants to express their individuality stealing a beautiful natural phenomenon and creating confusion in the class room..or maybe that was their intention from the outset

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Whos going tomorrow? on 17:41 - Aug 26 with 921 viewskingslandstand1

Whos going tomorrow? on 16:24 - Aug 26 by saint68

I remember way back when rainbows were rainbows and nothing else..yet another innocent thing hijacked by older people from young innocent minds...

It's filtered down to primary schools where kids are now confused to its previous clarity.

Some whopper wants to express their individuality stealing a beautiful natural phenomenon and creating confusion in the class room..or maybe that was their intention from the outset

Didn't they also use it for the NHS during that thing called Covid? Trouble is, there's still loads of posters etc up thanking the NHS whish does cause some confusion (I'm not knocking what the NHS did btw just in case something gets thrown at me .........)

Oh, btw, yes def going to the game tomorrow and looking forward to another 3 points unless Andy Madeley has something to do with it now that the press are back in love with the Mancs
Whos going tomorrow? on 17:49 - Aug 26 with 911 viewsButty101

Whos going tomorrow? on 16:08 - Aug 26 by Chesham_Saint

Shut? What do you mean shut?

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/20777410.road-closures-thousands-head-southampt

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Whos going tomorrow? on 08:56 - Aug 27 with 595 viewsChesham_Saint

Whos going tomorrow? on 17:49 - Aug 26 by Butty101

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/20777410.road-closures-thousands-head-southampt

Thanks Butts, that’s completely fvcked my travel plans. Looks like I’m in for a long walk from Bitterne. WALOB.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024