Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO ElijahK 17:44 - Sep 4 with 2093 viewshedgeend61

Bit of a curve ball this one, but correct decision?

Or was ref taking the P1ss

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62783917
FAO ElijahK on 22:25 - Sep 4 with 1923 viewsElijahK

Well technically under the LOTG you could put it under a Foul and abusive gesture, although this where what many refs call “law 18” (aka common sense) would kick in, and you’d probably go over have a word, and then just play on…
As from what I’ve read he did it off of the pitch at a goal kick and was at cover when it occurred.
Although after seeing how local it was, I think I actually know the official who did this game
[Post edited 4 Sep 2022 22:50]

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

FAO ElijahK on 23:37 - Sep 4 with 1853 viewshedgeend61

FAO ElijahK on 22:25 - Sep 4 by ElijahK

Well technically under the LOTG you could put it under a Foul and abusive gesture, although this where what many refs call “law 18” (aka common sense) would kick in, and you’d probably go over have a word, and then just play on…
As from what I’ve read he did it off of the pitch at a goal kick and was at cover when it occurred.
Although after seeing how local it was, I think I actually know the official who did this game
[Post edited 4 Sep 2022 22:50]

What baffles a bit about this story is that, guessing the keepers youngish about 20-30 years of age, why he'd need a Jimmy after 30 minutes of the second half unless he'd had a couple of pints in the clubhouse at half-time, when older blokes like us who've had many pints before and more at H-T can generally wait till full time. (Well most games)

Made the news in India

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/football/top-stories/goalkeeper-sent-
[Post edited 4 Sep 2022 23:39]
FAO ElijahK on 23:40 - Sep 4 with 1837 viewsElijahK

FAO ElijahK on 23:37 - Sep 4 by hedgeend61

What baffles a bit about this story is that, guessing the keepers youngish about 20-30 years of age, why he'd need a Jimmy after 30 minutes of the second half unless he'd had a couple of pints in the clubhouse at half-time, when older blokes like us who've had many pints before and more at H-T can generally wait till full time. (Well most games)

Made the news in India

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/football/top-stories/goalkeeper-sent-
[Post edited 4 Sep 2022 23:39]

Yeah well he’s taking the p*ss if he can’t last that long without needing the loo!

FAO ElijahK on 16:06 - Sep 5 with 1677 viewsBerber

At uni, after a Saturday night out at the Union bar (Shaking Stevens before he hit the big time) only 10 of us turned up for the match next morning. Bitterly cold, raining, playing top of the league, and we had all drank over 10 pints the night before. We had to take it in turns to leave the pitch to puke up in a ditch next to the hedge. 0-0 at half time and we all felt much better and talked about winning it. We lost 5-0. Should have stayed hung over.
FAO ElijahK on 16:53 - Sep 5 with 1654 viewsElijahK

FAO ElijahK on 16:06 - Sep 5 by Berber

At uni, after a Saturday night out at the Union bar (Shaking Stevens before he hit the big time) only 10 of us turned up for the match next morning. Bitterly cold, raining, playing top of the league, and we had all drank over 10 pints the night before. We had to take it in turns to leave the pitch to puke up in a ditch next to the hedge. 0-0 at half time and we all felt much better and talked about winning it. We lost 5-0. Should have stayed hung over.

I take it you asked for the refs permission to leave the field of play though, or did you get a few bookings? 😂

FAO ElijahK on 19:23 - Sep 5 with 1599 viewsBerber

FAO ElijahK on 16:53 - Sep 5 by ElijahK

I take it you asked for the refs permission to leave the field of play though, or did you get a few bookings? 😂

He knew we were students, par for the course. He would have had to abandon the game as most of us had two episodes at least. This was in the days where you only got a severe warning for head butting an opponent.
FAO ElijahK on 07:47 - Sep 6 with 1503 viewssaint68

Well thank god Jason Puncheon had the decency to leave the field of play for his untimely poo 💩

[Post edited 6 Sep 2022 7:47]

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

FAO ElijahK on 07:51 - Sep 7 with 1343 viewsdarthvader

The replay is to be known as El Pissico

keep the faith coyr

Login to get fewer ads

FAO ElijahK on 10:18 - Sep 7 with 1303 viewssledger

the lads an idiot and got what he deserved,should be charged with bringing the game into disrepute,its an fa cup game not a sunday league game
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024