Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints Academy chief poached by Sunderland 16:21 - Oct 18 with 1385 viewsdirk_doone

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/sunderland-appoint-southampton-academy-

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Saints Academy chief poached by Sunderland on 17:34 - Oct 18 with 1275 viewswashington_saint

He was not the Academy "chief" - he was a cog in the Academy wheel and has secured himself a good promotion to head up Sunderland's Academy.

Good luck to him - obviously Saints are doing something right if coaches are earning promotions by taking up elevated positions at other clubs.
Saints Academy chief poached by Sunderland on 17:40 - Oct 18 with 1264 viewsdirk_doone

Saints Academy chief poached by Sunderland on 17:34 - Oct 18 by washington_saint

He was not the Academy "chief" - he was a cog in the Academy wheel and has secured himself a good promotion to head up Sunderland's Academy.

Good luck to him - obviously Saints are doing something right if coaches are earning promotions by taking up elevated positions at other clubs.

You'd better contact Hampshire Live and tell them you know better than they do.

"Sunderland appoint Southampton academy chief with 'proven track record' to new role"

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/sunderland-appoint-southampton-academy-

To be fair his official title was "Head of Academy Operations" not Big Chief Sitting Bull.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2022 17:47]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Saints Academy chief poached by Sunderland on 17:41 - Oct 18 with 1262 viewsgrumpy

Saints Academy chief poached by Sunderland on 17:34 - Oct 18 by washington_saint

If he is that good why not keep him?
Saints Academy chief poached by Sunderland on 17:49 - Oct 18 with 1238 viewswashington_saint

Saints Academy chief poached by Sunderland on 17:41 - Oct 18 by grumpy

If he is that good why not keep him?

Because the Academy Head role is taken by matt crocker.

You never left a job for a promotion when that role was not going to be open to you in your current position?
[Post edited 18 Oct 2022 17:50]
Saints Academy chief poached by Sunderland on 17:52 - Oct 18 with 1224 viewswashington_saint

Saints Academy chief poached by Sunderland on 17:40 - Oct 18 by dirk_doone

You'd better contact Hampshire Live and tell them you know better than they do.

"Sunderland appoint Southampton academy chief with 'proven track record' to new role"

To be fair his official title was "Head of Academy Operations" not Big Chief Sitting Bull.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2022 17:47]

As the person running the Saints Academy is Matt Crocker do you not think this is a promotion (moving to Sunderland to hold a similar role to Crocker) for Nichols?

He does not run the Saints Academy, so yes on this one I obviously know more.
Saints Academy chief poached by Sunderland on 17:56 - Oct 18 with 1216 viewsgrumpy

Saints Academy chief poached by Sunderland on 17:49 - Oct 18 by washington_saint

You never left a job for a promotion when that role was not going to be open to you in your current position?

Seems to me that we are losing some good people.
Saints Academy chief poached by Sunderland on 18:50 - Oct 18 with 1151 viewsRon11

Saints Academy chief poached by Sunderland on 17:56 - Oct 18 by grumpy

Seems to me that we are losing some good people.

For sure it'll be nothing to do with Hassenhutl.
Saints Academy chief poached by Sunderland on 19:16 - Oct 18 with 1121 viewssaints__fan__73

Saints Academy chief poached by Sunderland on 17:49 - Oct 18 by washington_saint

I left my role as assistant to the Queen Mother when it became obvious to me that they were never going to make me the Queen Mother.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024