Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Onuachu incoming from Genk after all... 16:09 - Jan 31 with 2092 views1885_SFC

https://insidefutbol.com/2023/01/31/breakthrough-as-southampton-agree-deal-for-g

Old School is Cool

Paul Onuachu incoming from Genk after all... on 16:17 - Jan 31 with 2042 viewsSFC_Referee

Well he sure is the sorta player we need! An older, experienced player, with a decent goal to game record, tall and someone who can put away all those crosses Prowse sends into the box!
Just will be interesting now to see if whether we’ll get anyone else on top of this guy and that record signing winger?…

Although I’ve heard today from a reliable source of mine that one of the new singing players at staplewood today couldn’t be “properly” signed on as no one’s there to do it, so they’ll have to do it out the back…
Still that’s just Southampton for ya!

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Paul Onuachu incoming from Genk after all... on 16:21 - Jan 31 with 2013 viewsHollywood56

Paul Onuachu incoming from Genk after all... on 16:17 - Jan 31 by SFC_Referee

Well he sure is the sorta player we need! An older, experienced player, with a decent goal to game record, tall and someone who can put away all those crosses Prowse sends into the box!
Just will be interesting now to see if whether we’ll get anyone else on top of this guy and that record signing winger?…

Although I’ve heard today from a reliable source of mine that one of the new singing players at staplewood today couldn’t be “properly” signed on as no one’s there to do it, so they’ll have to do it out the back…

What a load of old Bollox
Paul Onuachu incoming from Genk after all... on 16:29 - Jan 31 with 1975 viewsDorsetIan

SIX FOOT SEVEN !

He’s going to transform us.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Paul Onuachu incoming from Genk after all... on 16:33 - Jan 31 with 1949 viewsSteveMoron

Brilliant signing.
Paul Onuachu incoming from Genk after all... on 16:35 - Jan 31 with 1923 viewsSFC_Referee

Paul Onuachu incoming from Genk after all... on 16:21 - Jan 31 by Hollywood56

What a load of old Bollox

Well if your on about what my mate told me, it’s not, believe what you want but this guy, who works for the club, has told me lots of true things before, all of which were eventually made public anyway (for all sorts, from transfers to managers to our new owners like a year or so ago).

And if it’s about the striker we’ll that’s what most fans have been going on and on about and saying it’s what we needed.

Paul Onuachu incoming from Genk after all... on 16:44 - Jan 31 with 1865 viewsBridders2

Paul Onuachu incoming from Genk after all... on 16:35 - Jan 31 by SFC_Referee

Well if your on about what my mate told me, it’s not, believe what you want but this guy, who works for the club, has told me lots of true things before, all of which were eventually made public anyway (for all sorts, from transfers to managers to our new owners like a year or so ago).

And if it’s about the striker we’ll that’s what most fans have been going on and on about and saying it’s what we needed.

OK so have we actually signed Onuachu OR is he going to be poached at the last minute from under our noses?
Paul Onuachu incoming from Genk after all... on 16:47 - Jan 31 with 1833 viewsmushinexile

Don't be silly. He is tall, can score goals and is through puberty. Our owners wouldn't give him a first look, let alone a second one.
Paul Onuachu incoming from Genk after all... on 17:05 - Jan 31 with 1741 viewsdirk_doone

The best of the ones we've 'agreed a deal for' today. This one is definitely not a midget and he scores goals. Let's hope he signs.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Paul Onuachu incoming from Genk after all... on 17:11 - Jan 31 with 1707 viewsButty101

Paul Onuachu incoming from Genk after all... on 16:17 - Jan 31 by SFC_Referee

I call BS

Paul Onuachu is supposedly having a medical in Belgium

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Paul Onuachu incoming from Genk after all... on 17:14 - Jan 31 with 1684 viewsIfonly

Paul Onuachu incoming from Genk after all... on 17:05 - Jan 31 by dirk_doone

The best of the ones we've 'agreed a deal for' today. This one is definitely not a midget and he scores goals. Let's hope he signs.

This may be shocking, but some of the goals he scores .... are headers! I didn't know that was legal but I've just looked it up and apparently it's allowed.
Paul Onuachu incoming from Genk after all... on 17:34 - Jan 31 with 1599 viewsSFC_Referee

Paul Onuachu incoming from Genk after all... on 16:44 - Jan 31 by Bridders2

OK so have we actually signed Onuachu OR is he going to be poached at the last minute from under our noses?

He didn’t know which player it even was, so could be nether him or that winger were signing, it’s just one new player was here today and needs to be signed on it’s just none of the board are currently at staplewood.
But even then for what’s going round it seems that both are pretty certain with things clarified with both the players and their clubs

Paul Onuachu incoming from Genk after all... on 17:38 - Jan 31 with 1565 viewsSFC_Referee

Paul Onuachu incoming from Genk after all... on 17:11 - Jan 31 by Butty101

I call BS

Paul Onuachu is supposedly having a medical in Belgium

And where did I say it was Paul?
For all I know it could be a third signing that they’ve kept really quiet as my mate got told by a colleague of his who was at staplewood in the morning, but didn’t know who it was as he saw them arrive and heard about the board, but didn’t recognise them as it’s hardly like the players we’ve been rumoured with are ones your gonna recognise if you went past them

Paul Onuachu incoming from Genk after all... on 17:42 - Jan 31 with 1548 viewsButty101

Paul Onuachu incoming from Genk after all... on 17:38 - Jan 31 by SFC_Referee

And where did I say it was Paul?
For all I know it could be a third signing that they’ve kept really quiet as my mate got told by a colleague of his who was at staplewood in the morning, but didn’t know who it was as he saw them arrive and heard about the board, but didn’t recognise them as it’s hardly like the players we’ve been rumoured with are ones your gonna recognise if you went past them

I thought it was your mate.... BS

Paul Onuachu incoming from Genk after all... on 17:52 - Jan 31 with 1498 viewsSFC_Referee

Paul Onuachu incoming from Genk after all... on 17:42 - Jan 31 by Butty101

I thought it was your mate.... BS

You really need to learn to read lad, as I’ve not said it was Paul and all I’ve said is that my mate told me about it, as he works for saints and therefore gets to hear about a fair bit of inside info.
As I don’t see what I was saying about Mara and the new owners being a load of “BS” when I posted about them?…

But look you believe what you want as ether way I’m doubtful this would be made public if true or not, but ether way I’m not that bothered about what you and a few others on here think about a guy who I know to be trustworthy
[Post edited 31 Jan 2023 17:53]

Paul Onuachu incoming from Genk after all... on 18:34 - Jan 31 with 1339 viewsmushinexile

Well. Do we know if we've got Sneezy yet?
Paul Onuachu incoming from Genk after all... on 08:29 - Feb 1 with 1020 viewsHollywood56

Paul Onuachu incoming from Genk after all... on 18:34 - Jan 31 by mushinexile

Well. Do we know if we've got Sneezy yet?

I've got hayfever
Paul Onuachu incoming from Genk after all... on 09:13 - Feb 1 with 946 viewsButty101

Paul Onuachu incoming from Genk after all... on 17:52 - Jan 31 by SFC_Referee

You really need to learn to read lad, as I’ve not said it was Paul and all I’ve said is that my mate told me about it, as he works for saints and therefore gets to hear about a fair bit of inside info.
As I don’t see what I was saying about Mara and the new owners being a load of “BS” when I posted about them?…

But look you believe what you want as ether way I’m doubtful this would be made public if true or not, but ether way I’m not that bothered about what you and a few others on here think about a guy who I know to be trustworthy
[Post edited 31 Jan 2023 17:53]

So which of our signings was at Staplewood then? Both had medicals in Rennes last night.

As i said utter BS

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024