Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Stephens.. Isn't it ironic.. Don't you think? 08:23 - May 1 with 1829 viewsfelly1

Regarded by the great and good as a Championship player..
Binned off on loan to Championship bound Bournemouth.
He starts to get regular game time and up the table they go whilst a Stephens free Saints freefall to the Championship.
Jack Stephens.. Isn't it ironic.. Don't you think? on 08:52 - May 1 with 1749 views1ASIN12

At least he would have tried 100% unlike Bella-Kotchap who looks like he can’t be arsed half the time
Jack Stephens.. Isn't it ironic.. Don't you think? on 07:57 - May 2 with 1474 viewsCity_boy

I am still not convinced Stephens would have helped our cause and in no rush to have him back next season.
Jack Stephens.. Isn't it ironic.. Don't you think? on 09:32 - May 2 with 1422 viewsSonicBoom

I find it odd that people hark back to players and managers that failed us but build them up to be amazing and that we should never have let them go.
Jack Stephens.. Isn't it ironic.. Don't you think? on 09:46 - May 2 with 1414 viewsNumber_58

I doubt if Stephens would have made any difference at all, especially with Jones and Selles telling him what to do. However, all the things that Jack was crucified for by one individual on this website are still happening week in, week out, and yet mysteriously no other individuals ever seem to get the blame in the same repetitive fashion Jack did.
Jack Stephens.. Isn't it ironic.. Don't you think? on 10:10 - May 2 with 1403 viewsWestEndBoy

I think it just shows the total incompetence of the management of our club to loan him out to a rival .whether we deem him any good or not
Jack Stephens.. Isn't it ironic.. Don't you think? on 12:53 - May 2 with 1341 viewsIfonly

Jack Stephens.. Isn't it ironic.. Don't you think? on 10:10 - May 2 by WestEndBoy

I think it just shows the total incompetence of the management of our club to loan him out to a rival .whether we deem him any good or not

Yes incompetence, but also arrogance. I'm sure in their eyes B'mouth were not a rival. After all, were B'mouth seriously going to be competing with us in the top half of the table? That's why they agreed the loan.

As it turns out , they were right that we're not competing with B'mouth. It's just that they didn't expect it to happen this way.
Jack Stephens.. Isn't it ironic.. Don't you think? on 17:36 - May 2 with 1263 viewsBerber

Half of the PL could potentially be Championship sides. Bournemouth have a couple of players who have stepped up after a few seasons of under performing, Solanke, Billing for example. None of our players have done that this season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024