Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MLT's verdict (strangely sensible) and my suggestion 15:00 - May 14 with 1548 viewsIfonly

MLT mostly talks a load of bollox these days but he got it right when he said "I’ve never witnessed such a gutless, lazy and passionless performance from a relegation-threatened team in all my life, that squad should hang their heads in shame.”

My only disagreement is that the coach and the board should join the squad in their shame. In fact the lot of them should be put in those medieval stocks on the pitch at SMS and anyone who has paid to watch them this season gets a go at throwing rotten vegetables at them. They should be allowed to kick balls at us as we're throwing the rotten veg. That's not a problem because we know they'll miss.
MLT's verdict (strangely sensible) and my suggestion on 15:39 - May 14 with 1454 viewsSouthamptonfan

If Le Tissier is saying they are lazy, then that is saying something...

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

MLT's verdict (strangely sensible) and my suggestion on 16:45 - May 14 with 1360 viewssaintwizzler

MLT's verdict (strangely sensible) and my suggestion on 15:39 - May 14 by Southamptonfan

If Le Tissier is saying they are lazy, then that is saying something...

Mara came on in the 62nd minute yesterday.
6 touches
No shots
5 passes
40 % accuracy

No kit washing necessary

Lazy Kunt

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

MLT's verdict (strangely sensible) and my suggestion on 22:40 - May 14 with 1064 views1885_SFC

Le Tiss is spot on...and gutless is the right word.

Old School is Cool

MLT's verdict (strangely sensible) and my suggestion on 07:07 - May 15 with 965 viewsJellybaby

Le Tiss;

Calls out covid circus - correct
Calls out proxy war in Ukraine - correct
Calls out environmental alarmism - correct
Calls out Southampton FC players for not even trying - correct

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

MLT's verdict (strangely sensible) and my suggestion on 09:38 - May 15 with 868 viewsRon11

MLT's verdict (strangely sensible) and my suggestion on 07:07 - May 15 by Jellybaby

Le Tiss;

What's a 'proxy war in Ukraine' ?
MLT's verdict (strangely sensible) and my suggestion on 14:03 - May 15 with 768 viewsfelly1

MLT's verdict (strangely sensible) and my suggestion on 07:07 - May 15 by Jellybaby

Le Tiss;

Exactly... I've always said why the hell listen to the so called Experts when we have St Matt to guide us to a new freedom away from the zionists and giant space lizards.. Thanks Matt..
Next week John Burridge explains the hidden secrets of the global elites.
MLT's verdict (strangely sensible) and my suggestion on 18:43 - May 15 with 651 viewsJellybaby

MLT's verdict (strangely sensible) and my suggestion on 14:03 - May 15 by felly1

Exactly... I've always said why the hell listen to the so called Experts when we have St Matt to guide us to a new freedom away from the zionists and giant space lizards.. Thanks Matt..
Next week John Burridge explains the hidden secrets of the global elites.

Giant space lizards? I think that can be classified as a straw man argument don't you?. If you would rather trust the so called "experts" like Prof Ferguson - those under the pay of corrupt world leaders then good luck, because you will need it. ....

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024